Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

Lillith (played by SaggyAggy87)

yes plz, - i feel so dumb-
Lillith wrote:
* sighs, * okay, wheres lora...

Your writing in the wrong chat this is the oc chat :)

( i is the dumbest person ever... ) ;)

:D
Lillith wrote:
yes plz, - i feel so dumb-

One sec.... here that should do it. Start at page one, read through. It may take a few minutes, we've been going for a bit, but you'll catch up. Just remember to follow the writing style, and we'll all have fun. ~v^
DazzlingDragon Topic Starter

Okay, you're on the right thread but I'm going to ask that you adjust your post style so we can follow it. Remember, semi-lit, and please put all of the actions in one post per turn. Example:

"After a few moments, Victi made a mental note that Sage was no longer there, but said nothing. She was likely looking for supplies to arm herself, like she had said she would, and had one heck of a punch until then, according to Victi's sore rib. No need to panic the others. Victi wasn't sure, but Sage seemed like a huntress, maybe. Sometimes someone like that needs alone time. Victi felt the same way, honestly."

The reason I ask you to try this style is because non-literate/script-style replies spread over several posts can get really, really hard for the rest of us to follow. Thank you; I hope that makes sense.
Lillith wrote:
( i is the dumbest person ever... ) ;)

Please read Dazzling Dragon's post about style, or, if you need further clarrification while she's busy, please check your inbox and feel free to ask me questions. I'll help out as much as I can. Feel free to ask questions here, too. We're happy to help.
Ack, passed out for a bit! >v< exciting things happened. whoops.
Question for Dazz that we all might care about the answer to: are all the corpses human, or are their animals and other more "exotic" "prey" around too?

I was going to get to that. Although many of them are human, there are plenty of non-human corpses, including animals and sapient fantasy races.

I was eventually going to bring up a dead dragon...
Victi will 100% loot that in hopes of being able to craft foci to crack the mana-block. It won't work, but she's gonna give it a shot. Fair warning. X>

All these poor magic characters with no magic.

I think the muggle OCs are very lucky here. xD

How busy is everyone's weekend shaping up to be? I'm really busy most of this week, but my weekends are almost always quiet so I really want to do something major then.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
All these poor magic characters with no magic.

I think the muggle OCs are very lucky here. xD

How busy is everyone's weekend shaping up to be? I'm really busy most of this week, but my weekends are almost always quiet so I really want to do something major then.

Ah, the poor magical creatures who don't have enough magic-immune competition in their ecosystem. :3 Evolve better. X>

This is still true. They aren't reliant on magic.

I don't have weekends, but I'm on at night anyway, so it's less of a deal.
Dawww.... Happy Sage. <3 this is nice.
So... I mused about this to Dazz a while ago, but, um... has anyone else noticed that there are no male characters in the game? Like... counting Vincent as neuter, since that's apparently more accurate, none at all. I just thought it was interesting.
Well.... this seems unfortunate. X> Well.... time to have a freaked out bug freak the heck out of a cat.
Sounds as a lovely scene
You okay with Liliath um.... waking up in a coccoon? X>
No i rather have her in the middle of the fight and being able to hug everybody around her XD
I mean, fair. Um.... well.... I mean, it isn't really structural silk, so she.... should be able to pull herself out when she wakes up? Don't worry, I'm gonna post the starting of the construction of it, and then let people react and... possibly try to stop things.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus