Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

DazzlingDragon wrote:
Also, I've launched the live chat thing, which is nice because I hear a the world's most satisfying slick when someone sends a message. :3

Is it like the Tumblr sound? and if so, how do I set it up? 0v0
DazzlingDragon Topic Starter

There's a big red button somewhere on the thread's page that reads "launch chat".

Personally, I like it better than the Tumblr sound.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Personally, I like it better than the Tumblr sound.

That must be an amazing sound...
Ooooo....
Found the button. This is a good thing.

Yeeeup. Good sound, huh?
I didn't hear it...
Ah, the volume for it was... turned off by default? '^v^

Eh, I guess?
Try one last time? it's still being blerp.

Oki, but I should say something useful.

I'm finally going to post as Raven and then Vincent. God willing, I won't get myself lost and mix characters or groups up.
Well, still not hearing it, but oh well. Excited for Raven. And wow, blowing your cover already. X> It was set to anon for a reason, no? ~v^

Like anyone was actually wondering who it's played by. But shush, maybe no one will read that.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
I'm finally going to post as Raven and then Vincent. God willing, I won't get myself lost and mix characters or groups up.

Might be worth writing stuff down or whatever. I'm considering it considering that the bug is being exciting and Victi is full of dangerous confusing shenanigans just based on her cleverness alone.

Yeah, I'm going to soon. Just lemme finish my replies and I'm going to update the character cast and see if I can make a summary.
Cool! Also, now hearing at least my sends. Very clicky.
The sense of snuffle shows value. Honestly mostly to the predator, who can now make her paranoid whenever the heck he feels like it....
Oh my gods, the character taglines. X>. Please tell me you're going to update these every so often. And yes, V's top priority probably would be hoping her boo is okay. She'd never admit it, but it totally would be.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus