Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

DazzlingDragon Topic Starter

Avitrathephoenix wrote:
But yeah, it will probably have to be approximate at best, since stuff moves and changes.

Some landmarks are kind of stable. I mentioned a manor at some point, yes?
Yes, which you mentioned in your proposal forum is alleged to be the source of badness. I only learned that after I started having V get into an intel-hunting mood, by the way. Only found the proposal forum... yesterday?
Cherry, just to make sure we're all up to speed, Lisa and Hazely (sp) are around the station, and Victi's about to give them a little surprise after Vincent's shenanigans. Little detail I think you might have missed. It's back on page 12, third from the bottom. Just wanted to give you a heads up so that what's about to get posted makes sense. ~v^

Hey, guys. I remember this role play I was in awhile back that had an OOC discord chat that was a lot of fun. If I brushed off my discord account and made a group for TTITDF, who'd join?
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Hey, guys. I remember this role play I was in awhile back that had an OOC discord chat that was a lot of fun. If I brushed off my discord account and made a group for TTITDF, who'd join?

OOH! Me! Me! I wanna friend you there!

Avitrathephoenix wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:

OOH! Me! Me! I wanna friend you there!

We can friend each other any time.

But seriously, Discord is great for getting to know each other. That old chat I was on even got together to play Cards Against Humanity and stuff like that.
Not sure how. I... don't know your username. '^v^ Or tag.

Easier might be finding me. Will DM info. ^v^

Anyone else interested? I'll go ahead and post an invite if you guys are.