Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

I'm assuming you're working on.... Story write-up, maybe? That was part 3 of the plan, I think. Either that or doodling a spooky.
I'm gonna hold off on responding with the buggy bug for now until at least Dazz and possibly the other one respond. Keeping everyone involved is probably good, even if I do tend to like keeping the action going.
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
I'm gonna hold off on responding with the buggy bug for now until at least Dazz and possibly the other one respond. Keeping everyone involved is probably good, even if I do tend to like keeping the action going.

That’s true , I will wait to
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:

At least this group doesn't need to worry about the badness yet, I guess. That gets to be V, Raven, and Sage's problem for now. X>
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:

At least this group doesn't need to worry about the badness yet, I guess. That gets to be V, Raven, and Sage's problem for now. X>

haha true
DazzlingDragon Topic Starter

I want to wait to see if Wolfie comes back with Hazely. If she doesn't post through today, I'll go ahead and go. Might message her to ask if she's busy because I need to know when people are unable to post so I can keep the game moving without losing them.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
I want to wait to see if Wolfie comes back with Hazely. If she doesn't post through today, I'll go ahead and go. Might message her to ask if she's busy because I need to know when people are unable to post so I can keep the game moving without losing them.

Seems fine with me
DazzlingDragon wrote:

I guess we also need to wait for Sage to react, unless you want to just have bad things immediately after Victi tries warning her something's off.
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:

I guess we also need to wait for Sage to react, unless you want to just have bad things immediately after Victi tries warning her something's off.

Should we also wait for the new character Lilith?
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:

Depends. On the one hand, having them show up after half of the characters are horribly paranoid might be interesting, but on the other, it might be good to let them get in before that happens. Returning to the no argument, though, having them show up and immediately have to deal with the big bad (depending on where they go) could be bad.

....Actually, I could probably argue both sides back and forth all day, so I'll let her and/or Dazz make the call on that one.
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:

Depends. On the one hand, having them show up after half of the characters are horribly paranoid might be interesting, but on the other, it might be good to let them get in before that happens. Returning to the no argument, though, having them show up and immediately have to deal with the big bad (depending on where they go) could be bad.

....Actually, I could probably argue both sides back and forth all day, so I'll let her and/or Dazz make the call on that one.

seems fine with me
The suspense is killing me!

Okay, actually, the suspense and wait is delaying possible death, but nevertheless!
Lets hold up for a minute. I get the feeling that that beast is going to be alot harder for us to deal with than we'd like. I am fully expecting Victi to get mildy tossed around here.
Once Daz gets back (or finishes her response or whatever), we'll see how bad things go for all of us.
DazzlingDragon Topic Starter

Good round of insanity, everyone! I really hope Vincent's debut didn't disappoint. I'm offline now for a few hours, but I'll try to post more tonight.
I had fun! Now we just need to grab the other two...

See you later!
Yes! Hazeley's back! Sadly Dazz went offline not that long ago, so me might have to wait a while for the response..... Ugh. Awesome to have you back, though! ^v^
Lillith (played by SaggyAggy87)

* lookes in poket, pulls out MP3 player, puts an earbud in, tries to listen. pushes the play butten multiple times, starts to get aggrivated... * UGGGGG!! * throws it on the floor. crosses her arms. looks confused. pickes up the MP3 player. puts in poket.* * looks around to see all the dead bodies* looks like my kind of place... * smirk. chuckles.*
Lillith (played by SaggyAggy87)

* sighs, * okay, wheres lora...
Lillith wrote:
* sighs, * okay, wheres lora...

You realize you're still writing in the OOC chat and not in the style we've been using, right? '^v^ If you wanna join in in the fun, I can get you a link to the in character chat, and you can catch up on what's been going on, get used to the writing, and start going. ~v^

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus