Cookiesareyummie wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Hold up! Give Lisa a chance to be very not okay with this! D:

Haha sure

I can't believe I'm going to post during practice but this needs a response. xD

Sorry not sorry? This is awesome.

For real this is the best forum rp I ever had Liliath in

"Stop acting like a better version of my mother!" xD

Lol , it’s a huge ‘liliath tried to be rude , but is also kinda nice compliment’. But liliath kother is basically not the best person in the whole world
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:

Haha sure

"Stop acting like a better version of my mother!" xD

Lol , it’s a huge ‘liliath tried to be rude , but is also kinda nice compliment’. But liliath kother is basically not the best person in the whole world

I'm just happy this is happening. I made this Tsk-t on a whim, and she is already amazing. Liliath is very possibly the most ferociously defended creature here right now. She's got a shield made of 800kg of armoured bug!
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:

Haha sure

Also, not putting in another response yet because "she sits there feeling smug" isn't a very good one. That's 100% what's happening right now, though.
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:

Haha sure

Also, not putting in another response yet because "she sits there feeling smug" isn't a very good one. That's 100% what's happening right now, though.

Oh ok

Is your character a god or something like that?
DazzlingDragon Topic Starter

Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:

Haha sure

Oh ok

Oki doki I can't reply to anything for at least another hour so don't get too carries away. Lisa needs to go through 50 shades of terror, outrage, and humiliation so that's gonna be a hefty post from me.
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
DazzlingDragon wrote:

Haha sure

Oh ok

Oki doki I can't reply to anything for at least another hour so don't get too carries away. Lisa needs to go through 50 shades of terror, outrage, and humiliation so that's gonna be a hefty post from me.

Ok I just edited my post so that you guys don’t get confused
Which one, the bug, Victi, or me? Because... none of them. Oh! I did make a thing for Cryu, though, and she is, but she's not showing up here. She is NEVER being used in RPs other than, like... a plot element.

With this buggy bug, she's just a big impressive creature, and a member of a very old psychic hive-mind civilization. She has a couple neat bits of genetically engineered hardware in her, but other than that, nothing too special. Probably a strong telepath, but that doesn't work here.
I'll wait for Lisa to panic in a bit before we go over the issues of "The bug is too big for the house". She's six meters long, and not that narrow. it's and issue.
Oh ok . Liliath is a kid so she will understand that after she sees that her new friend can)t get in the house
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Oh ok . Liliath is a kid so she will understand that after she sees that her new friend can)t get in the house

Yepyep. She seems like a pretty clever girl.
Ok so maybe tha Liliath and (forgot her name) insect could interact a little getting to know each other
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Ok so maybe tha Liliath and (forgot her name) insect could interact a little getting to know each other

I think we should let Lisa panic first. I mean, they might just ignore her and chat anyway, but let's at least give Dazz a chance here! ~v^
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

I think we should let Lisa panic first. I mean, they might just ignore her and chat anyway, but let's at least give Dazz a chance here! ~v^

That’s true . They could chat for a little cause Liliath is basically ‘i don’t care ‘ she doesn’t ‘t really see the problem of The Whole situation
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

That’s true . They could chat for a little cause Liliath is basically ‘i don’t care ‘ she doesn’t ‘t really see the problem of The Whole situation

Exactly! Also... I do kinda wanna see how disturbed Lisa gets. '^v^ I think it's gonna be funny.
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Exactly! Also... I do kinda wanna see how disturbed Lisa gets. '^v^ I think it's gonna be funny.

That will make Liliath act as a dramaqueen
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

I'm legitimately excited now. Also, excited to see what goes on with the other group. Raven always entertaining, and Victi gleefully looting corpses also needs to be resolved. Dazz, have some pressure to do things. Heehee.
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

I'm legitimately excited now. Also, excited to see what goes on with the other group. Raven always entertaining, and Victi gleefully looting corpses also needs to be resolved. Dazz, have some pressure to do things. Heehee.

Same , when I have no inspiration I just read that and it makes me happy

I'm back! Finally! Sorry for making everyone wait but I now have a free evening. Soooo, yay!
DazzlingDragon wrote:
I'm back! Finally! Sorry for making everyone wait but I now have a free evening. Soooo, yay!

Yay! ^v^

Also, I've launched the live chat thing, which is nice because I hear a the world's most satisfying slick when someone sends a message. :3

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » This Town is to Die For! -OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus