Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

"Hey, you actually smell like fear! But just to make sure you're not the freaky faceless guy again for absolute sure, tell me: what's the name of your unicorn? If you don't, I'll bite your throat out. Better safe than sorry!" she said far, far too enthusiastically, those freaky double-irised eyes glittering brightly. Gods did jumping on someone make her feel more alive.
Liliath woke up confused “What is this?” She said soft as she stood up “It hurts.”

“Raven are you ok!?” She picked the cat up “Are you ok.”
The frenzy hormones slowly fading from her body, the black furred creature's argument.... actually makes a lot of sense. She didn't have large labor-type neuters to carry the girl for her, so allowing the girl to carry herself seemed much wiser.

"Y-yess..." she stuttered, even more than her usual speaking troubles caused, her body still in overdrive from trying to protect the girl from possible infection.

She quietly adjusted the way she was wrapping the girl, and then turned to the still-injured Raven, asking, "May I wrap your shhoulder? The sccent of your blood sstill excit-ts me too much, and I have already drawn too much mat-terial."
"Preciouss chhild, you were injured. You needed to be wrapped to stop thhe bleeding and prevent inf-fection," Tsi'ka explains, still almost trembling as she came off the duty-caused high.
“No i don’t have to , take care of Raven that’s more important .”

“Raven just listen to my other best friend and then everything will be fine.” Liliath sighed and walked away upset
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

"How did you- U-unicorn!?" This isn't going to go well, because, "I-I-I don't have a unicorn. B...Biscuit's a mule-ha-half-bred. H-he has a horn, b-but..." she squeezes her eyes shut, bracing to get ripped to pieces. That wasn't good enough. What could she say to convince Victi not to kill her? Who's the freaky faceless guy? How is she him? The one thing she doesn't think much about how Victi knows about Biscuit, although she'd have an easy guess if she was not trying to talk her way out of a painful, bloody death.
"You were unconciousss! The furred creature was aware, and it sseemss that she had been cleanssed aft-ter her injury, thuss, shhe wass at lower rissk. I will tend to her now," and with that, she dropped to her normal stance, and reached for Raven with her lower arms, the upper ones still having thick webbing between them, held in place by her long sharp fingers.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Little better be headed for the front door. Raven thinks. Without putting much thought into Tsi-ka's offer, she nods a quick "yes" and waits to get her shoulder bandaged.
"There we go! That seems oddly specific and horrified enough," Victi sat back,enough for Lisa to sit up if she decided to, tails flicking happily, "That, and you didn't just bite my face off and laugh at me, so that seems like pretty strong proof. Nice to finally meet the real you, Lisa. I'm sure your cat will be happy to see you again, even if the fact that you're here at all kinda sucks for you. My name's Victi, by the way. Victi Aurora Silverfur. I'd say sorceress, but you've probably figured out magic doesn't work here, so it doesn't matter much."

Still probably way too happy about it for Lisa's comfort.
Very quickly, she lifted the cat, and began stringing the material around the cat's chest and shoulders, making a triangular covering over the shoulder and around the chest, sticking to the fur.

"Thhiss will assisst in your healing. Good."
Liliath runned away searching for Lisa “Where are you!” She shouted checking every house every road

But she couldn’t find her “Where are you!?”
"Pleasse! Young one! We must ssearch sslowly and carefully! You have jusst encount-tered dangerouss ssnares here! We musst expect more!" Tsi'ka wailed, desperately. The girl's zeal was admirable, but it needed to be tempered. She mildly regretted not finishing that coccoon.
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

Sage heard commotion and ran up to Victi and saw what she saw.
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Lisa does sit up, and scrambles away from Victi if she can. She would stand, but her knees feel like they're made of water and she can't stop shaking. She takes several deep breaths and struggles to come down from the rush of adrenaline. Between the ragged breaths, she blurts, "What...the HELL. Are you talking about!?" She sees a flash of fiery hair out of the corner of her eye. It's that other girl. "And you..." Glad you're okay, I suppose.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

"Thanks, Buggy," Raven says. "Not a fan of how this stuff sticks to my coat, but at least I'm not gonna bleed out." Not that she was the one at a huge risk of dying from blood loss. In fact, that trophy goes to the small child running off looking for who knows what kind of trouble. "Dammit! Little, no!" She 100% regrets stopping Tsi'ka from finishing that cocoon.
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

And, quite frankly, if they don't catch the child before she escapes their sight, they might lose her. As she runs, the townscape shifts to confound any pursuers, except for the eye-less thing with way too many teeth. Streets disappear and buildings rearrange their faces to prevent Liliath's rescue. The thing hears her cries and launches another hunt, stalking her through the streets as she searches for the girl like her mom, but better. The scent of blood, albeit mostly masked by sterile antibiotics, has the creature excited. It can barely contain its eagerness as it follows her on silent feet.
Liliath stopped next to a building and started crying loudly , she decided to sit down. Where was Lisa when she needed her?
Victi lets Lisa get up. No point distracting herself by dealing with the struggling.

"The thing that killed all these people? Other than the traps, obviously, is a type 1 shapeshifter. It can mimic appearance perfectly, mimic voice perfectly, though not scent, apparently. It showed up looking like you earlier. It's fast, tough, and seems to want to murder everything all the time, and is real cheery about it. Your cat is somewhere and kinda freaked out about the whole thing. Oh, and the town seems to rearrange itself randomly when we aren't looking. So... that's a thing," she explains nonchalantly, standing up and looking at Lisa.
Why had she run off? It was... wrong. not right. The young one knew that there was danger here. Traps, the beast, and possibly even pestilence left in the corpses! Why would she leave her protection? What sense was there in this? There had been enough patience for now. Her distant sobs became audible. She was lost. Again. Or possibly injured. Tsi'ka-ul began to stalk towards the sound, angrily. This girl had FEIGNED respect for her. Had DARED to not only present an untruth to the Hive, but presented an untruth of the very thing that would SAVE THE UNGRATEFUL ONE'S LIFE.

As she began to depart, she rattled, "Creat-ture Raven. You will come with me. We will find her. We will teach her obedience as I should have before." There was something ominous about that phrase.
Liliath wasn’t sure if she liked Quarantiner anymore , she was weird , but also kind. Liliath was hoping to see Lisa again. She stood back up and keeper walking “Where are you Lisa!”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus