Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

Liliath followed the cat “Wow this house is beautiful.” She climbed on the couch “Lets stay here.” “This will be then our house and only nice people can go inside.” She jumped on the couch “Look How cool this is!”

“Raven if we find the way back home , do you wanna stay with me?” She asked serious well she sat down
"That makes sense. Law enforcement will probably have hardware, other people would think the same thing so their may be more loot, and there might also be information. That.... honestly might be the most useful thing. We know nothing still, so changing that could change everything," she agreed, "Good thinking. Let's keep an eye out for corpses on the street that may be officers. IDs might be important to get into places, especially if they have reserve power we can get live."
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

She smiled at the compliment and kept an eye out for police officer bodies.
Victi was uncomfortable in this place. The more she thought about it, the more wrong it felt. No ambiant mana, any time she tried to use magic it seemed to get stuck in the tips of her tails and fingers, and it was way too open to the sky. She liked canopies, either the leaves of the forest or the bridges between the spires, but here there were no trees, and all the buildings were so.... low.

She glanced over at Sage. The girl seemed to know what she was looking for. Used to cities like this? Well, asking might not be the worst thing. The.... Creature had been too quiet for even her to hear coming, however disturbing that was. Less of an ambush predator and more of a jerkwad, at least so far, though, so quiet talking likely wouldn't be much of an issue.

So after a few more quiet moments, she did ask, "Sage. This place, the way the buildings and roads are set up..... This like it is back home for you? I've been getting bothered by how low they are compared to everything I'm used to," she finished sheepishly.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

"Little, be careful!" Raven waited breathlessly for more spikes to fly out of wall, or for the floor to collaspe beneath their feet. Who knows what Liliath's childish recklessness could bring to them. When nothing happens, she breaths and laughs. I sounded like Liz for a moment there.

"Sure, it's pretty." If you like gilded death traps. "And pretty cool." It is a little chilly in here, even for me.

To the last question, she smiles and joins Liliath on the couch. "Little, you're a sweet girl, but I'm already claimed by another sweet girl."
Liliath looked dissapointed "But we are best friends." and before Liliath even got the moment to cry , there came spikes out off the wall. Liliath looked confused at first but she picked the cat up and runned away "This house is stupid!"she shouted running upstairs

"Maybe i can stay with you , if the girl is sweet she maybe will like me to and then i can stay."

She nodded at Victi "yes, I grew up in a small town like this."
"That's good. At least one of us has some clue of what she's looking for then," she replied with an amused snort.

"What would a law enforcement type building look like here, anyway? Where I'm from it would probably be a designated part of a spire, probably halfway up. Fifty or sixty floors up, maybe? Probably with a large drone hanger. Not exactly looking like there's anything that tall here, and no signs of security drones, either, so I've got no idea. Gods I feel useless," she laughed.

"Yipe!" a wayward spike nicks her side, drawing blood that stains her long fur. As Liliath carries her to the upstairs, she yowls, "Nonono go outside go outside! My sweet girl will love you if you go back outside!"
There was a yelp and a shout from inside. Unacceptable. The child is not to be harmed, no matter the source. With a furious rattle of her jaw, the large arthropod reared up to look into the second floor windows while slamming them with the tough casing over her injector claws, hoping to shatter them and either get in or open new ways out. They would need her protection.
"No we first need to get that spike out off you , in a bathroom so i can wash your fur to." she pet Raven well she carried Raven to the bathroom "This will hurt ." she said calm pulling the Spike out.

She put Raven in the sink and turned on the water "Sorry i know cats don't like water but we need to clean te wound." after a while she smiled "Done."and she carried her friend back downstairs .

When she opend the door another Spike came out the wall and it shot in her back , she let the cat go and she passed out..

((she is not dead , just passed out)
The door to the house opened, revealing the young girl holding a soaking wet and lightly injured cat, filling Tsi'ka with relief.... for only a moment, before the girl fell forward, a large.... metal? bone? polymer of some kind? Needle-like spike protruding from her back. Instinct, carefully programmed, took over at once.

Standing on her four middle limbs, the lower pair of her upper thorax and the upper pair of her lower thorax/abdomen, she began to draw long, thick strands of a sticky white silk-like substance from the spinnerets on the end of her hind-most body section, using her long back legs to feed them forward to her frontmost limbs. With those hands, she began to shape it, stretching it and winding it around Liliath's body, starting around the entry point of the spike, which she drew out by tugging on it with her beak-like mouth. Only a couple loops around the body so far, but it's pretty clear that the creature isn't stopping any time soon without interference.

Raven is soaked, bleeding, and very much the opposite of happy by now.

"L-Little?" She squeaks. "What the hell!? Are you dead? Y-you stupid-ugh, hey, Buggy!" She paws at Tsi'ka's limbs as they come into batting range. "What the hell are you doing to her!?" She bats at her some more. "If you hurt her so help me-I'll...I'll bite you. I'll claw out your stupid buggy eyes!" She hisses and spits and then bites Tsi'ka. Nope. Bad idea. The buggy's hardened carapace hurt her teeth. "Ow! DAMN IT!"
As the 'scent' of fresh blood stopped wafting around her antennae, her mind began to clear slightly. She still wanted to put the girl into a protective cocoon, where she would likely heal more easily, but... "What-t are you doing, ssmall creat-ture? Do you wishh to prevent her from healing? Shhe musst be cocooned," she said, her eyes still wild from the slow-fading frenzy.

Eventually she starts to find some police officer bodies and runs toward one of them and looks for anything that they could use. One of them had a normal key, which seemed to unlock something. She took it and put it in her pocket and looked around "the station must be close."
"Perfect... not exactly power armour and detention drones, but some hardware... batons we should take, if they have crowd-suppression sprays those too... I'd hope that compressed gas wouldn't be disrupted here..." Victi began going over whatever gear they had carefully, thinking out loud as she did so.

"Protective vests... looks like mostly for impacts, so less helpful against teeth and claws, at least based on the tooth and claw marks... firearms are dicey and I can't use them anyway, assuming something like these would even hurt that thing.... electrical discharge weapons definitely aren't helpful, since the current and voltage are modulated by electronic circuitry and, well.... yeah, that key is probably the most useful thing here, unless you're comfortable with handguns, and even then. No good way to carry much right now anyway. Yeah, let's go, and be careful. Like you'd said before, if people would be holed up anywhere, that station is a good bet. If anyone's there, they may be jumpy," she finally concluded, standing up to follow Sage.

She kept walking and eventually made it to the station. She walked up to the door and opened it. Saying hello would be a death wish waiting to happen. She slowly walked inside, watching for any traps.
Approaching the building Victi's nose picked up... a pair of scents. Well... there was (hopefully) only the one monster, though she was still a little uncertain about that one. That creature didn't smell like this, though. It hadn't really smelled of... anything under the filth. She hoped that meant that it couldn't change its scent, and that those two things together meant that there was no monster here, but.. She scurried up to Sage, whispered, "Smell something, back in a sec," and hurried back outside enthusiastically without even waiting for an answer, leaping up and climbing to the roof to peek over the side.

Looking over the edge, she became very excited: possibly the real Lisa.... and another person. Very bright hair. Interesting.... Victi slinked along the roof on all fours, the shape of her legs letting her more or less "walk" down flat. She moved until Lisa, or "Lisa", if the critter was dumb enough to try the same shape twice, was between her and the other. And then, letting the thrill of the hunt take her, she sprang up into the air to pounce on the unsuspecting furry-eared girl....
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

She stops. Did she just hear something? Some shuffling, coming from the other side of the building? Then silence. What wa- "Aah!"

Something big and smoky pale shoves her to the ground. She finds herself pinned by two hands tipped with sharp claws. Two pairs of white wings block out the sun and all she has to focus on the are the cold, twisted eyes of a fox-like predator. She can't reach her knife. My powers don't work. They don't work. I'm trapped. Her heart threatens to tear itself out of her chest. Her throat goes dry. She struggles to squeak out an anguished, "H-help!"

"Don't cocoon her!" Raven hisses. "Just-just bandage the...the hurt spot." In her high-strung state, she forgets what to call a stab wound. Then, "the injury! Use your silk to cover it then leave the rest of the girl alone."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus