Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

“I am going outside .” “If there is something wrong just shout ..”. Liliath started thinking really deep “Cookies and cats.” She laughed and walked outside. Then she noticed a creature (Quarantiner)

Liliath wasn’t sure what to do now , would it be the killer? But she decided to wave “Hey!” She said a little to excited. But Liliath was always a little attracted to mysterious things and people and creatures so she didn’t mind
The Tsk-t female looked towards the small upright quadruped. It seemed to be hailing her. How curious. It seemed enthusiastic, and non hostile. Non Tsk-t could.... Decieve (she was disgusted by the thought of creating false statements other than for storytelling), but this one, well, it survived this. Perhaps clever. Perhaps lucky. Perhaps magical. Worth engaging with. "I greet-t you on behalff of the Hife, small creat-ture. Pleass kindly sstate your personal dessik-nation and sspecies," she managed, awkwardly. After a moment she added, "I ap-pologise for being bereft-t of servitors who speak more smoothly. The sit-tuation limits my formality.". Her "t" s clicked harshly, and she struggled to make some transitions betweeen sounds flow properly, which disappointed her, but she was above the role of a male diplomat, so she remaind un-embarrassed.
“Sagging hi is much more easier.” “There is a killer , and he or she killed all those people we are the next victims.” Liliath was ofcourse not really sure if the killer was even real. She liked to make stuff up , for attention but every kid does that.

“But all those people are dumb and are not working with each other to get out here .”
"I am out of prac-tise with simple greet-tings. Among my kind, thhought-s do not need soundss to carry thhem. Speech iss what we made our males for. That iss their purpose. Thhat is of little importance, though. A murderer? And they hunt thosse of us sstill alive? Troubling.... And there are others who need... Guidance." Tsi'ka approached the strange little creature a bit more closely, letting her antennae take in the girl's scent, and lowered herself to the ground, removing the nearly two-meter difference in height between their eyes, using all of her limbs as legs. She lay down, and asked. "Tell me, what dissagreementss do they have, and how ought-t we correcct thhem?"
“They are just ..” liliath lifted her arms in the air “Acting angry which is understandable cause they are scared.” “But they acted so weird to each other.”

“My other friend , acts like a good version of my mom , that’s weird!”

“But it’s good to know that there are some normal people here , like you.” She smiled and decided to hug her new ‘friend’
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

At first, Liliath's surprisingly sound logic falls on deaf ears. Then a cry of "cookies and cats!" and the patter of little feet receeding out the door reels her back into whatever freakish reality she's stumbled across.

"Girl! Girl, wait!" She shoves past Hazely and chases the child outside. Lisa is tall, limber, and very fast; if not for her weak breath, she'd have caught the girl before she'd ever reached Tsi'ka-ul.

"Girl! What...what the-!?" she sees the giant...she can only describe it as a giant insect. She runs, trips, falls at Liliath's side, then climbs to her knees and throws her arms in front of the child.

She's terrified, and her widening eyes show that her terror is slowly growing with the realization that something is not working.

And she can't defend the girl from this thing with nothing but a small knife
Yes, of course, if they had been here, hunted, or.... more disturbing, brought here similarly to her... they would be panicked. If they were of this species which she did not recognize, they may not be civilized enough to understand how to maintain order among themselves. They would need the Hive's light to guide them! A light SHE could provide. And this little one... though describing another as being as her mother, clung to HER for protection. This one was clever, wise, with clear vision of power, safety, and strength. She would protect this creature as one of her own prized daughters. As the creature embraced her, she brought her second pair of limbs, her weapon and her healer's tool, around the little one. Yes... this was a good creature. "It is good that-t you recognize strengthh and safety in times of fear. I will honour your wisdom, clever creature."
“Hey relax , this is my new best friend!” “Stop!” She pushed Lisa “This is my best friend , so behave!” She screamed . She started hitting Lisa out of panick “If you hurt my best friend , you get in trouble with me.”

Liliath was ‘t sure what to do now “Stop acting like a better version of my mommy.” She said annoyed. As she tried to walk pas , Lisa. To her other friend

“Sorry , She is just acting weird.”
The Tsk-t looked towards Lisa, breaking from her self-indulgent reverie. "I will t-take guardianship of this creature. You are fearful, lost, and uncivilized. It would be wise of you, too, to accept the will of the Hive as your guiding light-t. Deathh seems to come to those who do not in this placce. I cannot-t hear your mind now, but I am glad. I suspect it would be cacophonouss."

To Liliath she continued, "She is ffearful, as you say. I will guide her and make her stronger," turning her impressive head to glare at Lisa, her lash trembling in her arm.
“Yes listen to my best friend , she haves 1 more briancell then you and that’s much!” She said serious

Liliath was ten times more happier , with this insect around. She already saw it as her best friend

But Liliath looked confused , cause some words she didn’t understand. She was still a native german speaker so it was a wonder that she even was able to say ‘Hello I am Liliath! In english
((Edit))
“So now you are my ‘better version of my mommy’ ?” Liliath shrugged “Seems cool.” She smiled to the tsk-t “I already have a house so we don’t need to find a new one.”

“Can she stay in our house or does she need to leave?” She asked well she opend the door of the house what she claimed as her house
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Lisa stands, slowly, afraid that sudden movement would draw the creature's wrath. Besides, her head feels light and she's almost as afraid of fainting in front of the others as she is of getting attacked by them (more specifically, one of them). Her powers aren't working. Without them, she can't face Tsi'kal or any beast like her in a straight fight. That truth is not only terrifying, but it also means that she has no choices aside from flight or pretending to "accept the will of the hive mind," which is even more terrifying, and kind of humiliating. Like any being with a human psyche, being humiliated makes her a tad angry. She clenches her fists and her face burns. Remember. No powers. You have no powers. No powers equals you can't fight giant insect monsters.She tries to meet the monster's glare, but loses her gall and casts her gaze to her feet.

"Fine," she glances up, at Tsk'kal, then at the door of their shelter, where a particular pink-haired woman is still housed. "I-I-I don't know i...if she can fit."
"Good, you will list-ten. I will t-teach you how to behave as a creature of higher civilization," she answered.

"And no, that sstruc-ture is not-t large enough to hold me comfor-tably. The entrancces are too narrow. I will construct a shhelter outside, or we will find a ssuperior placce to rest. There will be larger placess."
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Sage's smile encourages Raven to keep talking. She tells stories about herself, and rambles about some of the misadventures she'd gone on with Lisa. Again, many of her tales are exaggerated, but they're told to make Sage and Victi smile so she considers it perfectly okay to fib a little. Anything to distract them from the death, decay, and the God-AWFUL rain. Then she comes across something that has her at a loss for words.

An arm, broken and grey and very, very dead, sticks out of the a crack in the road. The first glimpse out of the corner of her eye has her convinced that the dead is rising from the earth, and she jumps, hissing in yowling with terror, but the decayed arm doesn't move.
Victi spun and dashed toward Raven upon hearing her horrified yowl, slowing to a watchful creeping once she noticed the arm. "Raven, what happened? Did it move? It better not have moved. Undead are the actual biggest pain."
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Under the shadows cast by a tall, battered house. Something lurks, watching a small black creature reel back in horror at the sight of its prey caught in one of the plainer traps, the kind of trap that can only be triggered once and doesn't cause its victim as much pain as it'd like. The animal's cartoonish expression leaves an amused grin on the thing's lousy excuse for a face.

It plans to let this scene play out before making its first personal visit. The white bipedal beast rushes to her kitten's side and comments on the undead. Hah, funny; something much worse lurks around the corner. There are no undead here, not unless it feels like impersonating one of the corpses. Eh, not today. Scary, yes, but it has a better idea.
Victi's nose.... Twitched. Among the scent of death... something new. Where? What? She turned her head, sniffing, trying to find this new thing in spite of the corpses. A low warning growl rose in her throat.
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

Sage noticed Raven hissing at an arm out of the road, luckily, it didn't move and she kept walking.
“Oh it’s to small.” She got back out the house “Then we must find an other house , that’s not hard cause there are many houses here.” She said happily and walked back to her friends “Our first mission is finding a house!’

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus