Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

"Thhis is so" Tsi'ka answered, "Perhaps we can find a larger sstruc-ture. And indusstrial building, perhapss? Such a place would alsso likely be rich in resources. T-toolss, mat-terials, weaponss."
“No weapons!” She said annoyed “Everybody wants weapons here and it’s dumb!” She wanted to walk at first but decided to stay “Ok let’s go to an industrial building!.”
"Hmmmm...." The precious one believed in survival by wit and cunning alone. Curious, if risky. Noble to be sure, though a sign on her youth.... Very well, the lash and her strength and claws would be enough for now. "Yess, let-t us begin preparations to move. If anyone has any furthher equipment to collect-t, they shhould do so."
Victi paused for a moment, blanking on the girl's name, before saying. "Sage.... Wait. I sense something.... There is something else here, watching, or at least staying nearby.... It's.... Taken steps to hide its scent, I think."
“Let’s go!kn she started walking “We are going to find a new house .” She singed “And then we are going back to our own home.” She continued “Causeeeee we are really cooool sooo we find a new house.”
But after a while walking she looked tired .”Do you already see a house cause I don’t.”
Lisa Adrean Adeptus (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Lisa, who already has a weapon (her knife), is sure that the insect doesn't need one, and very much does not want to see Liliath slinging around a sharp object, does not protest against not searching for weapons. Since all of her important possessions are already safely strapped somewhere to her belt, she doesn't need to go back inside of the house. She does, however, step into the doorway to talk to Hazely.

"H-hey, Hazel," she begins, not sure if that's the right name, "so...uh...there's been a rather interesting development..."
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

The fox-woman turns her head toward its hiding spot. Oh, of course; she smells the layer of dust and grime coating its dark, emanciated body, as expected. It hates the smell, too, but better that it approaches them with a normal scent than nothing to smell at all. Scentless creatures are unnatural, and would be a dead giveaway of its inhumanity.

It doesn't yet know how to mimick the smells of the beings it impersonates; so a thick layer of filth must do.

Speaking of impersonation, the thing has yet to pick a form with which to greet them. Let's see...

It calls upon the memories of this current batch of prey, and, careful not to choose someone within the trio before it, quickly takes a humanoid form. It adopts a real face, a pale one with with long, dark hair and big ears. Soft, yellow eyes, compassionate, predatory, and afraid all at once, suddenly peer at Victi from the darkness. The thing disguises itself as the woman that calls herself Lisa, and steps out of the shadows with its hands by its sides. Palms out to show that is conceals no weapons. NotLisa walks toward them with the uneven gait of someone afraid of attack, although it personally fears no such thing.

"H-hey," it says, making sure to let its voice waver with uncertainty.
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

She stopped walking and looked at Victi then took a few steps back. She didn't like what Victi said. Were there other creatures that were threats? "We need to get indoors but look for traps before you walk into one, hopefully the house has weapons. I'm good with a bow and know how to make one if we don't find one."
"Yeah, archery is good, we'll deal with that in a bit. For now, you and Raven get inside. Let me deal with this. If I need help you'll know," she growled, responding to Sage, while she slowly approached the new arrival.

"You, girl, who are you?" She demanded of the darkly-dressed newcomer, stopping a few meters away, holding a relaxed-looking stance that would still let her digitigrade legs spring her in any direction. Something about that smell still bothered her...

She resisted the urge to spark threateningly. "Cards close to chest right now, don't show your tricks" she thought to herself.
((who is she talking to iam confused))
Liliath wrote:
((who is she talking to iam confused))

((Vincent, disguised as Lisa. It can't alter its scent, and she's noticed that something's off. I'll make a quick edit))
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

"After what happened the last time I went indoor, I am not-" Raven, following Victi's gaze, loses her words when she sees the spitting image of her master and closest friend step out of a shadowed alleyway, looking, for lack of a better phrase, absolutely terrible.

"Holy...Liz! W-what..." she stumbles forward but stops by Victi's feet. Something's a little off about Lisa, something about her scent. She wrinkles her nose. "Spirits, you smell terrible!"
Victi's eyes widened. Well that was an unfortunate coincidence... on the other hand... "one sec. You have a knife on you. Could you use that to snip a bit of your hair, tie it into a bundle, and toss it over for her to smell? You came at a bad time, and I'm feeling jumpy." She said with a glare.
Liliath looked bored but then noticed Raven and Victi. She smiled , good some new friends "Hi!"she shouted excited
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon) Topic Starter

Vincent stops and slowly raises its arms to better show them that attack is the last thing on its mind. (Lies) "M-my name is Lisa. I...I don't want to fight." Its eyes flick from Victi's hostile mug to the little black form crouching by her feet, noticing recognition flash across the cat's face as it comments on the smell. So, she knows Lisa? A sly smile creeps across its face and it quickly turns the slip-up into a bit of nervous laughter.

"Hah, sorry. I, uh..." every hesitation, it makes it look like nerves. "I just...this place is kind of terrible."

It looks at the knife. "O-oh, my hair. I...one second." It does as Victi asks, drawing the dagger and cutting a lock of hair from its head. Good chance this is going to ruin its cover, but that's perfectly okay. Especially now that the little girl is approaching them. It smiles.
She walked to them "We need a big house." "Also i wanna sleep."she said dramaticly tired. , but it was true she was tired cause it was a long day
Victi remained focussed. "Nor do we," she replied. "This one knows you, your aunt's familiar," she lied, hoping she was, in fact, stating the relationship wrong and that Raven would pick up that it was on purpose, as she gestured to Raven. "Let her smell some of your hair, and if it's good, we can all be friendly."

Then the hair on the back of her neck stood up as she heard a small voice.... Followed by a disturbingly familliar typse of heavy footfall...
"LIT-TLE ONE! DO NOT-T APPROACH THAT SORCERESS!" Came the rattling roar of the Tsk-t female following beind the child as she caught sight of the tall white creature. That one, THAT ONE was, while an ally to the hive in a sense, NEVER to be trusted, she was--

What was that other one doing here already? "YOU! TALL GIRL! YOU SHALL NOT CONSORT WITH THAT FURRED WARRIOR! RETURN TO ME AT ONCE! JUSTIFY YOUR RAPID MOVEMENT!"
"Hey relax!" "Whats wrong with that person?"she asked curious walking back , she decided to hide behind Quarantiner's back "is that the murder/"she asked scared "i wanna go back home."she said panicking
Sage Mecker (played by Cherry_Red)

Ugh! It was them two. Great. She decided to stay behind them and stay silent and not make eye contact with any of them, she leaned against a wall with her arms cross and looked down with her brows furrowed together and ignored everyone.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » This Town is to Die For! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus