Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Obtained a Shriveled Tentacle and some Source!

“A shriveled tentacle…”
> Luna looks disgusted.
“It might be useful to undo THEIR work here, but dear gods…”
Richelieu (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Obtained….

1x Bootleg set of clothes
1x Copied DNA
1x Item that’s probably going to get me banned if I name it

“….I have no need for these.”
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

obtained...

1 x HE round

1 x Holy Bible

1 x sheet metal

"i have no use for any of these"
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

Mastery rank!> wait what?? The heck does that mean?? Can we get some stability here already???

Chunk of… meat… metal??> I…uh… oh hey maybe we can make it into steak!

Alien dog hair> somebody didn’t use lint rollers.

Alien… zit?> his name shall now be kyle <3

Spoiler information religiously guarded by the fan base> SCANDELOUS!!!

Well, at least this sword guy had some guns too, and moved around like a ferret on coke full of cocoa cola after downing a mentos.

Which was kinda frustrating, so after eight speed loaders, too much rifle amo, and one left shoe later he’d finally hit the guy with his truck and onto one of the packs of C4 leaving meat metal and angst in the air.
> Obtained some guns!
“…I might not have a use for these, but someone I know does.”
"Oranges? I mean, I guess I'll take it. Always good to have a healthy snack."
> Obtained a few things she didn’t know about…looks like typical Chicago Med doctor gear.
“Do doctors use these things like this?”
Obtained Shiny Ribbon! Obtained Several Handfuls of Sparkles! Obtained Mysterious Piece of Gear!

The last object gives off a threatening aura...
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

There was no telling what transpired just now, but the Scotland Yard official was utterly discombobulated. What lay before him was indeed a very sad sight. The beautiful remnants of a dancer dressed in a mass of silvery blues. He leaned over her checking, hoping for a sign of anything, but the detective inspector was consumed by a bright, glaring light that sent him back several steps.

Greg shielded his eyes by throwing up his arm protectively, and as soon as the luminous flash had appeared, it was gone. He was left with three items that now lay where the young blonde woman had been...

You have acquired:

> Orb of Sparkling Laughter x 1
> White Beads with Rainbow Sheen x 1
> Resplendent Silver Fabric x 1

"What the bloody hell is all this?" he inquired looking even more lost now than he was before.
“Ah! Did I seriously hit someone out of reflex!? Jeez, it’s not my day…”
> But it is her detective attire now.
“It’s a bit too big…”
The Nothing (played anonymously)

"Hmm, a useless sword, power that is unnecessary as it is more of a parlor trick, you really weren't worth my time" The voice echoed for a while, seemingly from no where, and everywhere.
Lumina (played by AgitoAceXIII)

You got…..

Nothing!

“Underwhelming…but okay.” (I had to XD)
Bumblebee (played by JetStorm)

You got...

Black lace(x 5)

A necklace(x 1)

"...I have no fragging clue what to do with this..."
> Some tire fell off.
“A tire…”
> The Traveler looks confused…
“What was that thing? It was kinda tough…”

3,000 EXP> this is starting to be a pattern and its starting to get too get a little exasperating.

A hand full of battered once white lillies> can’t equipped because they’re too girly and don’t go well with glasses or hats.

One battle… dress… skirt thing designed for another small girl> definately not gonna fit.

One interdimensional travel liscense> does this mean theirs a dimension DMV somewhere?

One whippy weird looking neck scarf!>… okay maybe you can wear this one.

Okay, this time it was NOT Jacks fault. here he was standing there minding his own buisness pointing a new claymore set he’d JUST BOUGHT and dinking around experimenting with it to see if he could do something cool with it like outta a rambo movie.

Then, he decided to take a shot at some local wildlife, cuz he hungry and was out of jerky.

Then, JUST as he’s pulling the trigger to take the shot with his revolver a bright flash of light shows up like a flash bang with way more electricity and weird stuff pops right in front of him dropping off ANOTHER small blonde who promptly takes the shot to the shoulder, and stumbles back RIGHT into the explosives gave.

Another BOOM and she’s blasting off, leaving a bunch of crap that he has NO IDEA what to do with.
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

Panting heavily as he sat on the floor surrounded by shredded clothing, his own and his now dead opponent, along with empty bullet casings. Mental note to self, don’t try to eat someone with a whole armoury of guns, not worth it. Far too much hassle for such a small reward.

The wendigo stood up to see if there was anything worth salvaging from the guys equipment.

1 x shotgun and no bullets, all unloaded either towards or into them. Not happy about that.

1 x pair of combat boots, yes, having those

1 x fedora, also having that

1 x mug, sure why not

1 x set of keys to a humvee, best use them now to get away or just run
"OH, S-!"
"No! NonoNO!"
"Aaaaaaaeeeeeee!"
*miniature explosion*

giphy.gif

There was lots of fire and screaming. Deep, manly screaming.
...Mostly.

You have acquired...
> 1x Medic Pack
> 6x Sharp Teeth
> 2x Antlers
> Obtained explosive essence!
“…How was I supposed to know you can take someone out by jamming an explosive with a banana!?”
> The essence naturally goes into more bananas…thus, it’ll be an interesting few weeks before it’s safe to buy them again.
The Red Scythe (played anonymously)

VICTORY!!

>For defeating Sanka in battle you have acquired your very own Slave Princess.

The Hobgoblin blinked as she held the leash attached to Sanka's collar. She smirked and snickered before her laughter turned absolutely maniacal.

"AAAH AHA HA HAHAAA!! HAHAHAAH!!! Ze!!"

20 exp!> you wanna do a Japanese impression, but its too early in the gaul dang morning, and that pattern is becoming prevalent again.

Black armor mean’t for a small feminine figure>cannot equipped… again.

Tiny ninja mask with horns> you can hang this in the humvee at least??

Teenie tiny wittle ninja booties> aaaw their like baby booties but for a gremlin.

Okay, this was starting to get ridiculous, this time Jacks rolling along minding his own buisness when outta the blue he sees some munchkin holding a leash on some broad on the side of the road the halfpint laughing maniacally.

Which he could appreciate a good maniacal laugh on occasion, but the circumstances triggered his ‘road bump’ instinct, which had him turn the wheel of his humvee and promptly bumper check the mini-ninja.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus