Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

By the time Ranboo had realized what he had done, it was already too late. He really didn't mean to, it was done in an enderwalk. He did get a fair amount of meat, spell books, lots of guilt, and an axe. He wouldn't use the axe though, he had a better one.
“Outta the way!”
EXTINCTION IMPACT
“Shoot…there goes my target. Might as well see what this one just dropped…”
> Obtained an Ender Pearl.
“Umm…ok?”
"A-armour suits? I already have too many of those. But maybe I could modify these with Stark Tech..."
Doom Slayer- Sentinel Hero (played by MangoNekros)

Theo Stark wrote:
"A-armour suits? I already have too many of those. But maybe I could modify these with Stark Tech..."

With heavy, labored breathing, the Doom Slayer drops the head of the now-slain Theo Stark. However, what was left for the Slayer could be nothing more then metal scraps. What was the might Demon Slayer gonna do with a few measly pieces of red-and-yellow armor.
Tyber Zann (played by Cactus_Jones)

With one final shot of his Customized Rawk Chopped Special, The Slayer has finally succumbed and put down.

"hehe, well Slayer, it seems the legends holds up to your name. But in the end, I am successful." As the Crime Lord looks down Gleefully at the fallen Marine.

Obtained:

>Arm Blade
>Pieces of Predator Suit
>Auto-Shotgun
>Heavy Cannon
>BFG 9000
>Unmyker
>Ice Bombs
>Crucible Blade

He gathered the items and looked at them like a kid at a candy shop and laughed somewhat smug, "This is some damn fine gear Slayer, I didn't know you were holding out on me." He laughed
Christine (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

The Car on Flames ran the human over, killing it instantly, she thought to herself "What a waste," before driving off.
Ranboo -Canon- (played anonymously)

With a car crash in the family van, he had completely destroyed the other car. He did get some cool car parts, though. He'd keep them, but he wouldn't know what to do with them.
"target neutralised" 19 said as he sheathed his bloodied katana, now standing over the dead enderman "aww man, you didn't let me have any fun!" 17 pouted as he put his pistols back onto his hip "what'd he drop? any good loot?" he asks and kneels down by the corpse, finding...

>an enderpearl, neat
>a memory book

"oooo shiny" 17 remarks as he looks at the enderpearl, receiving a disapproving sigh and head shake from 19
"A rather nice sword! I wonder I'd it's magical?"
> A mishap resulted in an unexpected end for Slappy—no problem, after taking a small bit of leather, she did check, and found, a pulse. The mishap? Well, next time, don’t stand in the way when she’s cleaning her gear, or risk being hit by it by accident.
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

10,00 EXP> wait what?? Oh C’mon man you were THIS CLOSE to avoiding this situation again.

Wedding dress> cute! Nnnot gonna fit… again. Man I hope you know a guy you can sell this crap to cuz this is getting ridiculous.

Exasperation with a faint hint of guilt> hope the bridesmaids don’t find out.

Close, he had been SO CLOSE to avoiding this situation, when he’d hopped out of his truck thinking he’d clipped an oz extra, instead he’d accidentally thumped ANOTHER Japanese animation chick this one in a wedding dress so now he was gonna have to deal with THAT mess.
Rhith (played by LunarValravn)

" That was too easy" Rhith drifts down to the ground and places a hand on the hood of the Humvee, still dancing with phantom glitches. A little dusty but a wash would fix that. " I know someone who would love this..."

He moved to the driver's side and opened the door, pulling out the unfortunate victim before digging through what resided inside, tail wagging with excitement. " Did this guy work for G.U.N or something!? What is this? A shot gun? .44 Magnum...a box of..." His eyes lit up when he lifted the lid. " Shiny bullets!" One was removed from the box and held up to his ear with a grin. " They'll be fine earrings once emptied. A band of these on my boots will finish the look. Shadow can have the rest. These are mine!"

The box was hugged to his chest with pride. His markings flickered with a red light, lifting both him and the Humvee into the air. Now to drag them home...hopefully without incident.
Gary Stu (played anonymously)

Gary Stu now has a sweet hat made of jackal fur.
Ziktia (played anonymously)

After a bizarre struggle that required going through most of the options in Book and the sad squishing of many of Shoggsey's friends/family members/random other shoggoths Ziktia had managed to summon, and possibly intervention from Master's will itself, Ziktia understands why she was guided to this strange, very nice, but very scary creature: She now had the BEST meat to throw in the meat pit! This one might be enough to finish making Master's body all on his own! Also some fun loops he was wearing. Very good for making into danglies!

Ziktia has obtained:
-A powerful corpse
-Power nullification bands which will be used as toys
-Probably the awakening/resurrection of a dead Elder God. Someone should probably kill and loot her quickly before that one happens...
Pistil and Stema (played by 0089)

"Ehhhhhh!!! A-a-a are you alright miss?" The plant girls said apologetic after one of their vines had swinged wrongly after a bee got too close to them and startled them.

"Umm..are you ok?" They would poke with worry.

- Pistil and Stema acquired an unconscious silver vixen?

Better take care good of them while they wake up.
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

Double EXP: 1000

You get: charcoal! Ah, mighta gone a little overboard there…

One burn’t up giant flower… thing, hey compost!

The irrefutable desire to never be vegan, and should probably go eat a steak after this.

Jack stood panting, flamethrower in hand looking at charred cabbage thing he’d just toasted. The hefty flap thing that had opened up having been burn’f away to expose the bubbling scorched mess.

Okay, to be fair, that thing opened up like it was from frick’n alien and that was NOT gonna be a thing he was gonna deal with, cuz ain’t nobody got tome foh dat.
Congratulation, you got... *Opening chest noises*

What?
Did you really expected something else from the Clown god?
Marlie (played by Jejune)

Youve acquired... An essence in a bottle, emitting a dangerously bright blue hue. It had an almost alcoholic smell, even through the bottle.

The doll's head cocked slightly, seemingly confused. She threw the bottle across the room, watching it roll away from her, before going limp again. It didnt seem useful to her.
Yoshikage Kira (played by Okuyasu)

Level Up! You gained: 10 XP.

Kira would tap the doll on the shoulders. This, unknown to the doll, would turn her into a bomb. "So long." He presses his thumb down, the doll being completely vaporized. He watches as the girl's spirit is torn off of the doll, her ghostly body shattering from the explosion from Killer Queen.

YOU GOT: A pile of ash, Hooray!
Agatha Rights (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

With all things, that person who was right in front of you, is dead... to a bomb, made by himself, out of nowhere.

You got:
  • 2x Stand Arrows "Is it just me, or is it that i think of stabbing myself in the chest with this?"
  • 5x Bombs "Definitely made by him."
  • Tons of ash "Could've gotten more, but that's all ashes, who knew that bombs make stuff into ashes?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus