Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

The Red Scythe (played anonymously)

Being surprisingly hard to kill, Miaha climbed up the cliff where she had been tossed, snuck behind Jack and proceeded to sneak attack the ever living crap outta him.

"Are you blind!? I'm freaking 6 feet tall!! Why do people keep confusing me with a regular goblin!?? Ze!"

Acquired:

One large humvee

Portable TV with a cigarette lighter plug spliced into the cord.

One looney-tunes ultimate classics DVD

One S&W repeater

One .44 Magnum

One 10 gauge shot-gun

One battered yeti cooler (the one advertised to be hyena proof)

Six boxes of assorted munitions

2 left shoes

One set of scissors

One bottle of nitro glycerin

One pack of bottled pina fanta (or sunset sarsaparilla depending)

200 paperclips

One rubberband ball

One first aide kit incomplete

One box of classic nineties board game ‘mouse trap’

Two boxes of C4

One large journal labeled ‘what you thought I didn’t know’

One Daniel defense delta rifle with a .308 barrel

One pocket full of love <3 (GROOOOSSS!)

Another full of shells

Tactical ballistics vest

One mug

"Man, this guy was carrying a lot of crap, ze."
Marcus's hands trembled with anger as he looked into the contents of a single crumpled up note left in the wake of the goblin's demise,

He left only a single small scrunched-up piece of paper in his wake, with the words Ze scrawled on there in bad cursive handwriting.

" Curse you... curse you... curse you !!! "

The goblin got the last laugh.
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

It was just a sparring match that went slightly overboard. There was really no need to go looting from bodies that weren't even dead yet. Despite this, Connor took a peek into the Arch-Legator's pack, finding...

>A worn, ivory smoking pipe. Smells gross.
>Smoking leaves. Twice as gross.
>A sack of gold. He did not count how much.

With a grunt, Connor turned away from the pack, and sat beside the unconscious Marcus.

"You're gonna be so pissed off when you wake up, but I'll sit here nonethe-****ing-less..."
The Arch-legator wasn't about to let that one slide past him, finally enacting his brooding vengeance in a subsequent sparring match, to which end Stanfeld was treated to the same end as he, Marcus stood with hands over his knees breathing heavily with sweats upon his brow and arms bruised, noting that Connor had dropped a few things around during their bout.

> An Ilithid Tentacle
> A Beholder's Eyeball
> Connor's Sword

" Damn you Stanfeld, I'm getting too old for this... but no man casts a glance into my pack and boasts about it, hrmph, rummaging about in the underdark.. scoundrel.. now wake up ! I lost all my coin in a gambling match and I need a drink "

He added prodding Connor with a stick.
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

10 exp> a feeling of Deja vu over comes you as you feel you might have done this before… oh hey, its Marky from the beginning of the game! Oh his mark!

A sense of seething rage and annoyance that you’ve felt before> Hello darkness!… my old friend!

Booze… like super old booze> hey its probably flamable so not useless for sure!

Some pomp!> its all… pompy!

And some circumstance> how coincidental!

A sweet wolf skin ruffle thing> didn’t we get this already?

One fender bender> that’ll buff out.

Okay, this one was an accident. Its not easy to back up a truck in a medieval alley way, and those dudes were totally just standing in the road.

The sound of dixie brought to life by car horn had promptly preceded the metallic ‘thump’ of metal against metal. Hopping out to see if the required precautionary anti-insurance manuver (backing up over again.) only to discover a familiar, grizzly figure.

“Oh hi maurk” was frankly the only appropriate thing to say at that point and time.
Click! Clink! Clack!

That was the sound of bullets by the dozen being pushed out of a slowly regenerating body. Damn, what a rush!

You have acquired...
> 12x Assorted Weapons.
> 1x Looney Tunes DVD! Oh, joy! Classics.
> 6x Piña Fanta?! Can you even drink that without dying?

That battle was... a lot. Lynx is just gonna lie down for a minute.
> An accidental misfire caused her to unintentionally strike down a family man. As a tragic keepsake, which she hangs on a wall to remember that she should be more careful, she ended up with the damaged cap.
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

Okay, now this really couldn't have been more coincidental. Gundham was just returning from the mortal realm when whoever was standing over his portal, or, 'gate to hell', as he liked to call it, was impaled by his horns (which were long and thin and very pointy). All he got from that experience was a pair of blue-and-orange eyeballs that can aid him later...
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

Getting bum-rushed by a lunatic claiming to be a demon is never a good situation. Especially if you happen to be a rather jumpy individual, and even more so if you're a Saiyan. Tensai was both of those things, and she proceeded to blast this poor fellow with a Kamehameha purely on instinct. On the plus side, she did get a hamster as a reward for it, which surprised her a bit.
My DRV3 AUs (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

Kokichi Ouma-

When his friends told him to 'do the Sonic the Hedgehog thing', he expected no harm to come to anyone. Of course, though, he was unable to see when he rolled up a ball and plummeted down a hill. He only knew he had killed someone when he rolled over them and heard the familiar noise of bones cracking. (97 lbs. power, am I right?) He got a cool belt and some guilt out of it though.
> Obtained some quills. As well as somehow doing so without killing her target.
“I’m not about to strike that one down…he already has it bad. Next time, if you don’t wanna limp off in defeat or end up struck down…maybe don’t ask for a fight? Hehe…who’s next~?”
> She enjoyed that!?
Jack Bedlum (played anonymously)

200 exp> really? Again? I can’t even look at you the same. Stop it, get some help.

One teeny tiny cape> I mean you can try but its not gonna look good on you.

A nice jacket and T-shirtthat has a higher chance of fitting you than the other crap> not by much though.

Blue poney tail!> ooo make it a paintbrush!!

Mild exasperation steming from constantly ending up in these awkward situations> yaay

Where and WHY were these japanese theme chicks coming from and WHY did he have to deal with ‘blasting them off’ it was starting to get uncanny, and if any of the other guys heard about it they would be totally judging him right now.
Yellowbeard (played anonymously)

VampireDwarf wrote:
If the person above was a vanquished enemy, what loot would they drop?

“Iff’n I vanquish this Bedlum fellow, he be dropping all sorts of firearms, shot, and powder along with some bags of money…”
Tubbo -Canon- (played anonymously)

Tubbo didn't mean to hurt anyone, he just assumed everyone had extra lives. Of course, a headbutt and a slash of the sword he wielded that was made of a tough, grey metal and had a soft purpleish-blue glow had killed the man.

He did get a journal he'd never bother to read and a lot of gold, though.
Mai
Oh well, she wasn't as harmless as she looked...

You got:

> Goat horns. "Oh, I can use these in spells...! Useful."
> Green shirt. "This is ugly... I'm burning it."
> Netherite Sword (Sharpness 2, Smite, Bane of Arthropods, Fire Aspect). "Wow! Powerful! And... Complicated. Can't see myself using this."
Warframes (played by MangoNekros)

Xanh and Mai would be quickly slain by the mighty Nekros. But as Desecrate did it's job of making the bodies go poof and drop extra loot, he would recieve-

A little wand which would be snapped in half

A little staff which would be snapped in half as well

And no credits. None at all. He did this for the credits he just got trash loot smh
Acquired x1 Nekros Warframe

“….All I got was a suit of armor from it? How is that supposed to help me?”
"A quick skirmish this was" as the Overlord looked at his defeated foes

> Obtained Battleship Turret

"Hmm, Although I have no use for it, I know Trazyn would be... ecstatic for an artifact such as this."
"Haha! An overlord?! One of my best victories yet! Can't wait to brag about this to everyone!" The kitsune laughed triumphantly.

Obtained

> Many bones. ("Eww... Not collecting these.")

> Suit of armor. ("Doesn't fit me... Pretty cool nonetheless! I'll sell it!")

> Staff of Light and many other magical weapons. ("Woah!! This stuff is so cool! I'm definitely keeping most of these... I just need the room for it.")
“Hmph…a kitsune…let’s see what I get-“

Got! Bones (“don’t need these….maybe.”)

Got! A Tail! (“Right then. Kinda useless…”)

Got! The regret of killing someone for loot! (“What’s that?”)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus