Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

> Obtained a very tiny sword.
“Well…I could see this as a charm, or put it onto an arrow to make my next shot hit harder…”
> A bunch of fairies fly around her.
Bailey Received Loot:

[Tiny Bow]
"It sure is small... And I don't know how to use bows."

Bailey opted to keep the bow, but she probably wasn't going to use it herself.
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Aw sweet a zap buzzer, thanks " Amber said with a smirk on her face as she put the zap buzzer on her ring finger " Oh O'Neill! " the young adult said as she walks away
Agatha Rights (played by HelpIranoutofideas)

*You just killed someone for revenge, nice.*

You Got:

1x Funko Pop, Stolen. "THIS IS MINE NOW!"
1x Another Collection Of Batches "Now Mine, nice."
Ghostbusters Merch "Maybe Clef Will like it. Maybe For shotgun practice, I dunno."
The Feeling of Justice, ish. "I totally don't have guilt."
Balthazar (played anonymously)

Balthazar padded quietly through the dungeon knowing not what lurks around every corner and the haunting shadows that loomed about the cavernous walls. Innocently, the cat trekked forward, unknowing and ever curious as felines typically tend to be. It wasn't until he spotted someone lying ahead, items strewn about their form as though their pockets simply burst upon their collapse.

Balthazar approached the figure tentatively, sniffing at the contents of their inventory warily... With careful paws he procured each item, magically stuffing them into imponderable pockets of his own inventory!

You have acquired:
    * Fishnet Stockinged Leg Lamp with Golden Shade and Black Tassels
    * Superior Trowel
    * An Invitation to a Birthday Party that Happened Two Weeks Ago
    * A Packet of Peculiar Seeds
Exp earned 1274! LEVEL UP!
u0zihVZ.gif
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"Hmm? All I get is a pair of whiskers? Waste of my time to get killed. Thanks to whoever kills me, you can have my guns and hat. Bury me with my wife, would you?"
> Yuriko’s performance, done for a rather appreciative audience, had the unfortunate side effect of also downing a reanimated someone! No one noticed…but Yuriko investigates. True to her unfortunate victim’s word, she found guns…and true to request, husband and wife are buried together. She had no use for the guns or hat, but made sure they were placed respectfully so whoever claps eyes on them next would know the legacy of their owner. Pure wholesomeness…just what this world lacks
Merkava- Abyss Basilisk (played by MangoNekros)

...a microphone. Not even the corpse was tasteful. A plain, nutrientless carcass void of any EX's. It held the microphone in its hands for a little before using a long arm to throw it, releasing a blood-curdling scream in rage
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" EX, okay this is perfect thank you .... holy *Bleep* "
> Obtained the concept: Monster Hunter. Don’t worry, she didn’t truly kill you. No, that’s reserved for people who would be a danger to the multiverse.
“…A Monster Hunter…hmm…that concept is one I haven’t witnessed in ages. You were a fun encounter.”
Tormentor- Helix Executioner (played by MangoNekros)

Asami was no match for the Helix Executioner, quickly being felled in a few attacks. As a reward, it took her head, like, her entire head, including the helmet. "Armor... is for weaklings...." it told the head, which was now being dangled by the hair as it lifelessly looked back at him. "I leave your corpse as a gift for your friends" and like that, it was on it's way to destroy the rest of Xpoint's cast of characters.

:3
The only things Red got from this, was a corpse, money, and the satisfaction of another dead mark. She leaves the body, leaving it open to be picked off by vultures and other people. "You were no match."
Carmine- Crimson Origins (played by MangoNekros)

Knives vs Blood Spike? Not happening. Red quickly got her butt handed too her, as Carmine looked over at her body with a grin, pulling her coat off and snagging her knives. "Cute toys. They're mine now." he told her, before spitting on her corpse. "You weren't even worth my time."
> Of course, Bahamut is intense. The microsecond Zethia brought the ebon dragon out, it was over. And all she got was a bloody bit of fabric. Seemed it was too thorough in its destruction…but Zethia decided to have fun with it, using the fabric like a napkin.
Dante- Stylish Slayer (played by MangoNekros)

"She was pretty" he said, picking up her weapon. "Would ask her out if she didn't insist on killing me" he said, gently closing her eyes as she laid on the ground. "Nice weapon though, i'm keeping it"
That was... not an easy fight. Mixie had taken a severe beating; this man clearly had expertise when it came to fighting demons. But she barely managed to persevere, and to the victor go the spoils:

[Rebellion]
"Neither too flashy nor too plain in appearance, and no short of deadly. Just the way I like it!"

[Ebony & Ivory]
"Damn! You're armed to the teeth! I'll take good care of these, promise."

Mixie didn't bother to feast on the corpse, she was far too concerned with heading home and treating her injuries. A lot of them appeared to be serious. Wincing, yet smiling, she limped away with some gorgeous weapons in hand.
Anton (played by MeatCathedral)

[Fang of the Fiend Acquired]

"Vicious thing, and it has such a bloodthirsty aura, perhaps I could make something useful with this..."
> As she performed at a concert, her epicness caused a certain dollmaker to go down due to its volume…but though it was fleeting, she could have sworn she saw a strange light. Perhaps that someone in that moment was able to find something fun…what she got was a mere lifesized doll out of this…or was it? Even she hasn’t a clue!
Cora (played by Dib2435)

" Headphones ... that kinda looks like the cybermen " Cora said with a cute and confused look on her face " Muchas gracias aunque en realidad no son de mi estilo. " ( Thank you very much even though they aren't really my style )
Spider (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

Spider squirmed at the sight of what he had just done. But... at least he got a light blue hoodie that was too small for him and some black and light blue bracelets that he'd never wear.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus