Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

> A few hours of beating down some of her normal foes, she accidentally bodies Jadugar!?
“Tell me I didn’t just take that one down…”
> The fact she got a magically-charged charm proves she did.
Got MagiCharm!
“I…really should watch where I’m going.”
After the Dwarrow mystic struck down his opponent, he quickly searched her body for items of supernatural power, finding a strange double-sided sword that emitted blue flame...
"It appears similar to my sisters Spiritflame, yet the resonance is quite distinct... I wonder what activates its power?" He mused, his eyes blazing with witchsight.
The queen, lightborne sword in hand, placed her weapon back into its "sheath" as it shimmered into nonexistance. She had slain the Dwarrow, and she bent down to pick up what he had dropped. It was a particularly heavy spellbook that radiated some disgustingly shady energy, and she grimaced.

"... A spellbook... I.. I don't think I have any use for this.. And if I did... this feels.. wrong. Someone else take it, I... I don't want it."
Boingo (played anonymously)

The boy watched as the sickly 'Queen' played out her demise, just as it said in his divine comic book.

Level UP!

You Gained: Glowy Wings.
Seem to have no use, but look cool.

He gives a long, hard stare at the woman's freshly severed wings, raising an eyebrow.

"Curious.."
Ryu- Street Fighter (played by MangoNekros)

Ryu gained.... a book?

"Hm... a childrens book? I can carry it around. Any knowledge is good knowledge, after all"
Ryu has dropped

> Red Head Band

>white karate gi

> Fist guards

"Inquiry: Useless Materials, needs to broken and untreading to be useful, Guardsmen fatigues would be a worthy use after all." The Magos spoke to himself about what to do with his newly founded spoils.
Gorgutz (played anonymously)

>Acquired: A Whole Lot of Flash!!

"MWAHAH!! Yer flashy bitz now belongz to THA ORKZ!!"
Mixie Received Loot:

[Cybernetic Eye]
"Hmmmm... Wonder if it still works?"

[Mechanized Jaw]
"My, what big teeth you have! Shame I can't put it to use... My jaw's too small!"

[Gorgutz's Klaw]
"Ooooh! This could definitely do some damage."

[Flashy Bits]
"A buncha junk. Pretty, but junk."
Dust (played by LostWanderer)

Dust watched as the creature in front of him bled out, "I hope you give me some good things, after all you were a nightmare to kill."

[Horns from hell]
Can be used to enhance weapons, from the hell series
Useless to me

[Vial of Acid]
Disintegration go Brr
Yep, gonna melt someone today

[Demon Flesh]
Throw on someone to distract them
What the? A distraction at least

[Tattered Clothes]
Completely useless
Welp... I can use it to start a fire at least.
Baku (played anonymously)

You got….
> A Mask… thing. (Might be worth some money?)
> A purple eyeball! (Flesh still attached!)
> Shirt. (It’s a shirt. You can, uh, wear it. I guess.)
“Wow! I can do literally nothing with any of this! The eye is kind of cool, though… squish.” She said, before starting to poke the eyeball for the next half hour.
Calypso and Kairo (played by GingerHades)

Kairo Received Loot:

[Broken Demon Horns]
"Completely worthless."

[Torn Clothing]
"Again, completely worthless. These just look stupid."

[Demon Eyes]
"Huh, these are interesting... But completely worthless."

Unsatisfied with his loot, Kairo aggressively sweeps it away with his tail. Calypso found the frustration of his host entertaining, much to Kairo's annoyance.
Sera (played by Spiritualeclipse)

As the Mystborn watched the lifeforce of her prey peter out, she was startled to discover there was still something of significant sentience still living within the body... With a methodical, surgical technique, she fished out the slimy parasite without damaging it, warding against acid as she sensed the Resonance of the creatures potential weapon.

"Curious. A parasite of some intelligence... Possibly dangerous. I should probably dispose of it before any harm can come from it."

Continuing on, the Mystborn retrieves a small bioluminescent organ from the carcass. "Always an interesting find. Though I'm sure without its host body, it will shortly deteriorate beyond usefulness. Still, it can be pretty in the meanwhile." Sera cocks her head as she examines her find with detached interest.
> She accidentally blows her unfortunate victim away while training…and finds she got a rather strange, golden essence. Loaded into a scroll, she can summon that unfortunate victim back into this world.
Jadugar (played by Jadugar)

"Oni wa soto! Fuku wa uchi!" came the shout, projected along with a handful of beans. Strange rituals, but they worked, for the oni was banished! And in the hurry, seems like she dropped:

Oni's Katanna
"Heh, nothing personeel, kid."
Once this cat had finally let go of the last of its nine lives, Mixie was left with the corpse to snack upon. But! She couldn't dig in just yet, there was treasures to be had!

Mixie Received Loot:

[Crystal Ball]
"Lovely little orb you've got here, doll. I'll put it to good use! Somehow."

[Tattered Robes]
"Whoops! Didn't mean to rip these up that badly. Ah well, purple isn't my colour, anyway."
> Premiere was in the middle of training, and accidentally downs Mixie. A few abominations appear to have been picked up, and she can’t even make herself look at them.
Revenant (played by Churchtuary)

"We're straight up killing each other now?", Revenant scoffs, with a sly smirk on his face as if he's about to put a harmless prank. "Okay, then. Son of a--", anyway, he slips his Revolver out and starts blasting. Six rounds of armor piercing, energy-shield shattering, magic-busting, fat, finger-sized shell, round after round until the seven-cartridge drum is empty. After he's done, he reloads it and fires another volley.
i-hate-lolis.gif

"Oh, what is this? Some magic bull-- crystal glass shard? Whatever, I'll just sell this for a few gallons of beer."
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Rummaging around on the charred remains of their latest victim, the being referred to by some as "Mumbles" finds the shattered remains of the mask and helmet. Staring at it for a moment, Mumbles places the mask over their own, and then claps gleefully, complete with a muffled giggling. They then set off, happy in their blissful fantasy world of rainbows and unicorns, unaware that they are burning everything and everyone they meet.
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

You acquired:

NOTHING!!

"Bruh...."
Moth (played by Taro_Nuke1)

You acquired:

Magic Mushroom.
"All Stats up!"

"Ok, A decent stats up."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus