Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Okay I am giving this stuff for the government "

A Rare Figment Funko Pop Shows Up
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I….got a bunch of NASA badges….I don’t need these.” Considering she has quite a collection of her own awards….
> Got Enty’s cap! But…she has no use for it!
Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

>You got a magical girl staff!!

“I never get drops for monks.. meh..”
Postal Dude- Goin' Postal (played by MangoNekros)

You got.... fur!

"What am I gonna do with a patch of fur?" he said, holding said fur in his hands. "I really killed a bear for the most pathetic thing ever."
>You got a Desert Eagle

>Lever-Action Shotgun

>Sniper Rifle

>Shovel

"Yes-yes, assassination contracts go faster now-now, loud but can be changed with quiet-silent mechanism." The Master Assassin prattled on the uses and functions of the weapon that could help his missions go a bit more efficiently.
Demeter (played anonymously)

Acquired: A lot of assassin gear.

“Your death is all the reward I need, you wretched Skaven. Another grudge scratched off from the Dammaz Kron.”
Hayato Kawajiri (played anonymously)

The boy trembled with the Stray Cat in his hands.

Acquired: Demeter's pair of gloves.

"What am I to do with this?"
Aquired:

>Stray Cat

"What is this? A living breathing plant... Seeming from the Jungles of Catachan." The Magos muttered loudly to himself.

"Inquiry: Send to local Magos Biologis for processing and bookmarking"
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Hey, a spare robot arm! that's neat thanks " Zoe said with a soft smile on her face " Here you go, its nothing worth money though. Here is a Robinsons Industries pen "
"Oh, a notebook and some pencils... I wonder who this belonged to?"
Obtained!

>Pair of ram horns: "Oh, these aren't very shiny..." :c

>Set of kitchen utensils: "Ooh, the silverware can be a part of my collection now...!"
Jadugar (played by Jadugar)

Honey Sprite Horns (Legendary)
"Even its touch is said to produce miracles."

Saffron Flowers (Rare)
"Treasured amongst alchemists for their ability to sweeten even the most bitter of poisons."
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

"YAAAAH!!"

The gnome flew outta nowhere and drop kicked the catfolk on the back of the neck with a flame covered foot.

"I'm taking your crystal ball. YOINK!"
Sera (played by Spiritualeclipse)

"A.... violet torch. Fascinating. Its resonance suggests greater magical power than one would expect at first glance." The mystborn cocked their head slightly as they appraised the object, eyes glowing faintly with Witchsight.
“So sorry!”
> She had accidentally shot Sera and, as it took her down, she bagged condensed magical essence. Noel had no clue how to use it.

A quiet shuffling of padded feet approaching, a muted shlick of something being unsheathed, a prick so gentle it felt more like a peck, and Noel was collapsed on the floor, her lips turning a delightful shade of blue to match the rest of her ensemble. Poison, its swiftness so kind and so cruel.

! LOOT GET !
Dual Guns (Uncommon)
"Tsk, two short for my complete Bayonetta cosplay."
Alessi (played by Okuyasu)

"Erai, Erai!" He would screech happily, turning the cat back into a kitten as he vanquished them with one swish of his ax. The man looks through the pile of the cat's belongings, seeming dissatisfied.

Level Up!

You received:

A vial of poison.

A crystal ball.

"Aw man! NO cash!"
Received 69 copper.
Mixie Receives Loot: [Ax, the Oversized Hatchet].
Mixie Receives Loot: [Suppressed Pistol].

"Hmmm? Ooooh, looks like I hit the jackpot!" Mixie holds onto the pistol with her upper-left hand, her two lower hands gripping the hatchet. The fingers on her remaining free hand carefully run across the engravings on it. "I don't really use weapons, but I'm not lettin' go of these beauties!"

"Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica!"

Poof! A flash of red, a sound like space itself tearing as a heavy weight drops into flames, and nothing is left but the smell of sulfur in the air--and, of course:

! LOOT GET !

Vial of Demon Blood (Uncommon)
"Shockingly good as a hot-sauce substitue."

Apple Pie (???)
". . . I'm not eating that."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus