Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

{Golden Locket aquired}

Peri looked at the small necklace and smiled softly. “I don’t know when this will come in handy or if it ever will- but there’s one way to find out!”
Ashton (played by Rayne_Storm)

{Flower Crown acquired}

Ashton smiled brightly as he picked up the flower crown, putting it on. "I don't think this will ever come in handy but it sure is beautiful and it's made of my favorite flowers!"
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Fate wasn't something James Moriarty put any credence in. It was all circumstance and how he managed to find himself wandering a fruitless dungeon where his death was his own escape was beyond him. However, the call to the oblivion of silence, the true ending to end all endings left him feeling vaguely comforted. It was all about to be over...

However, upon his transcendent thoughts of finality, Jim stumbled upon a peculiar sight splayed before him. What interesting trinkets to leave behind. It was only a shame he couldn't take them with him as the great Kings of bygone eras claimed to have done with their beloved possessions.

You have acquired:
    * A laptop left open to the CrunchyRoll website with a subscription still for your ad-free enjoyment!
    * A pastel sweater speckled with small, white stars
    * A plain, black coffee mug that reads, "Dinosaurs had no coffee and we see how well that turned out..."
    * An adorable stuffed cat
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" Hold it, I do not need $200,00.00 Uros! "
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Oh! Here we go again.~

You have acquired:
    * An extra "edgy" and well-worn guitar
    * A dusty "Coding for Dummies" manual
    * An artists journal that has yet to be used
Primo (played anonymously)

One part chicken, two parts cunning, chess is a thorns-between-the-teeth tango belying treachery. They'd danced the better part of the evening, for you must understand that for gentlemen like these, the tic-tac-toe of ivory and ebony chess pieces feel as thrilling and final as any knife.

This victory should be sweet, but in Jame's absence now, it feels nothing less than pyrrhic, and Primo is left with the gnawing, bittersweet sense that perhaps James wanted him to win all along.

It wounds in a way that leaves him smiling softly.

__

Defeat is never final with you, is it?

__

You have acquired
At face value, what appears to be pocket lint and scrap.

-- Missing Puzzle Piece: there's no inkling as to which puzzle it completes. Ah, but to someone with a much sharper, shrewder disposition perhaps, perhaps

-- A loveworn cat's cradle: the thread is a fateful red. It's reminiscent of a spider's web.

-- A shard of broken mirror, and in the all jagged cracks and sharp edges, fragments of yourself.
You officers are all the same, and yet you never learn to never cross the angel of death. My wires will make quick work of you and your lambs.

[Acquired]
An old badge- used to give access to scenes for evidence

A handgun - never need to use one of these but they are always great to have for back up
Rachael Macleod (played by randomentity777)

"What the heck happened to this guy?" What Rachael had thought was a routine medical call had brought her to find this man hanging in the air as if he had been strung up by invisible wires. "And people say that Staten Island is boring." She does a quick check of the man and finds no pulse, but she does find a walkman with a cassette tape in it. "Hmm, at least he had taste, whoever he was. I'll give this to the cops when they show up to bag and tag him." She continues to examine him to see if he can be revived. "Well, guess I'm gonna have to call it in, he's dead."
USS Missouri (played anonymously)

The old ship hit Rachael by accident when firing a barrage at some test buildings, it didn't care about the loot as it didn't need anything. "Whoopsie daisy, need to aim a bit better, don't I?"
Oops. There had just been an accident.
A US Navy ship had just been struck and sunken by a large, albino sperm whale. Was it Moby-Dick? Nope. It was Bailey, shapeshifted. She was going for quite the swim when she accidentally slammed her tail against the hull of the ship. Feeling guilty for this mistake, she swam down to the depths in hopes of finding any survivors that were onboard.

Instead, Bailey found:

[Heavy Ammunition]
"Wow! There's so much of this stuff! This ship was dangerous..."

[Destroyed Cargo]
"...Oops. My bad."

[Shipwreck Metal]
"Aw man, what have I done? That looks really bad!"

Bailey had no use for any of the loot. Rather, she managed to locate the surviving crewmembers and allowed them to climb aboard her back so she could safely bring them home.
> Anna was blowing away her fans, new and old, while performing one of her smash hits. Once it ended, she checked, and saw someone unconscious near the stage. She picks that someone up, carrying her to the hospital…were they overheated or trampled? Either way, the “loot” she got…was a lot more fans, which is all an idol needs…
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

" Thank you for the laptop, I can see what I could do with this. Maybe ask my dad to help me update it "
USS Missouri (played anonymously)

A second shot that had been in the air landed right on Rosetta's house while she was in the bathroom, no loot was gained
She's dragging away the assembly of an AA gun from the port bow. Not sure how she got it but she has it now.
Acquire Items?
> Flower Crown
> Curled Ram Horns
Etsuki (played anonymously)

LEVEL UP!!!

You have gained:
>one (1) pair of platform boots [+ 10 defense]
>two (2) earrings [+ 5 defense]
>one (1) Black Sabbath shirt [+ 30 attack ]
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

Joseph shot her for the killing of Ichigo. He buried Ichigo in a spot under a cherry tree, after placing a tombstone above them with their earrings on the head of it, he buried Etsuki next to a river, then sat down on a cliff overlooking a sunset.
【 you acquired: 】
> revolver x2
> bullets x11
> hat x1
> belt x1

The Cheshire Cat looks at the guns with narrowed eyes, darting a paw out to bat at it. “Well, well, well. Not sure what I’ll do with this.”
> After accidentally bowling over the Cheshire Cat, she had gained something rather unusual. The cat will likely return…how would they react to this Guardian wearing a brace made of a fang?
Captain Teal (played by randomentity777)

"A flamboyant phoenix kimono? It's a bit revealing for my tastes, I think. I wonder what the others back at Cloudbase will think of it?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Loot Drop

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus