Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Epic Week White Rose Raffle! (Closed)

Reese's peanut butter cups, yum
My favorite chocolate right now is Buncha Crunch! Too bad it's kind of hard to find around here. :'(
I'm forever a fan of dumdums particularly the cream soda cx
Auberon Moderator

I drink more Rockstar than any person should. At my peak in high school, I did four cans a day. šŸ˜¬
amelie-angele

I live in a mostly sweet-intolerant sort of family, so didn't really have much experience with sweets as my friends did, but a month or two ago, my friends gave me a couple of candy bars to eat. And BOY OH BOY, they were GOOD.

And thus began..... the Renaissance.
  1. Mars Bars. Mars Bars!!! Little bites of heaven. Glimpses into NIRVANA! They're like these chunks of nougat and caramel covered in chocolate. They're. So. Good!
  2. Ferrero Rocher - the treat for special occasions. My family and I, we live on a budget, and we're not allowed to get these on normal days. But when supermarkets have their discounts on Christmas or something, we get a small box of these.
  3. Pascall's Milk Shakes. Don't know if it's just one of those NZ-only candies or if they have it elsewhere. I remember I was hooked on these by my math teacher. It was last term, just before the holidays started. He gave us each a lolly from the mixed-variety pack he had on hand, and I remember him saying that it was his favorite candy. Well, they're one of mine now, no doubt. They're like these soft chewy candies that taste like milk, but also somehow, the emotional warmess you get when you're heating milk up in the microwave to sip on during a tv show when nobody's home, and you're like dressed in comfy clothes and wrapped in a fleece blanket. Maybe it's just me, but honestly it's occult the way they taste.
Definitely energy drinks for me - Kicked Apple flavoured Mother (though they've discontinued them now). They're my kryptonite.

Thank you for running this raffle! :D
I love Mike n Ikes fruit candies and Lindt chocolate the best
I'm honestly a big fan of cotton candy and cheesecake~
peanut butter cups from Reese
My favorite sweet would be those kinder chocolate bars and my favorite drink is one called Yakult, it's like a shot of sugar really.
Right now I am absolutely obsessed with this thing I've been making with strawberries, cheesecake filling, and a melted hersheys symphony bar.

Core the strawberries, stuff it with the cheesecake filling, and then dip it in the melted hersheys symphony bar. After that chill it for a bit then nom away. So delicious.

I'm pregnant which probably has a huge bearing on why I love it so much.

I'm also obsessed with pineapple and frozen reeses cups atm.
The list for what sweets I don't like would be substantially shorter.
n_n;;

I don't think I've met a cookie I haven't liked though lol
Favorite candy? It has to be either Swedish fish or Warheads, i like Swedish fish cause it's sweet and Warheads cause their extremely sour.
hmmmmmmm

fav sweet thing...well normally i would say chocolate BUT that bread pudding at Golden Corral i had was KILLER. First time i ever had bread pudding and oh m goodness.

As for drink i always love me some iced sweet tea ;) then there is home made lemonade !
My favorite sweet food item...well...Iā€™d have to say is a compilation of multiple candies and other goodies...so..Iā€™ll go with pretzels/rollo or Hershey kiss/m&m on top. I donā€™t know the name of this food item I just know that it has the perfect crunch salty sweet flavor Iā€™ve been looking for in a candy.

As for drink Iā€™ll go with ā€œred root-bearā€. (Hi-c mixed with root-bear)
Reese's peanut butter cups are God's gift to man
Unh. Peeps. Plain marshmallows are good too, but peeps...those little chick/bunnies covered in colorful sugar are just the best. You want something from me? Package of peeps. I am your willing slave.

(( Also thank you! This is super generous! ))
Dark chocolate crunch pretzel crisps :v nomnomnom
Rogue-Scribe

I've always had a thing for those 'PayDay' candy bars when I was in the USA. I find them here once in a while.
Oh, and Butterfingers...

Cool about doing this raffle. I may do one as well.
Sarvigothe

I (very specifically) love a chocolate/vanilla twist on a cone with rainbow sprinkles. They must be rainbow sprinkles. Just the perfect blend of sweet and crunchy!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Epic Week White Rose Raffle! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus