Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Rose Affiliation

Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

Lemon see Yuri stand up and start walking towards the building. “ oh thank god” Lemon turns toward the girl “one minute” she rushes out into the hall almost knocking over Yuri “there is a girl in there. She like a robot almost too perfect, I don’t trust her, then I started talking and I think I broke her,” with a deep breath Lemon hooks her arm in Yuri’s “I can’t do all the explaining stuff as well as you, I’m exhausted” she makes a weird face and another loud sigh. “ oh before we deal with robot girl, who was that guy hitting on you in the courtyard?” She stops him grabbing both shoulders looking all wide eyed waiting for an answer
Yuri Satomura (played by Murkysoulwaters) Topic Starter

Yuri had barely made it inside the building before Lemon came rushing out to greet him. It was only a quick dodge that let them not collide. He was beginning to predict this girl's wild movements, though he wasn't sure if that was a good thing. "I'm sorry, say again?" he huffed, holding up one hand as if that could stop Lemon from running her mouth. "Can you slow down and start from the top? You said there's someone in the club room?" He chose not to address whatever she said about a robot. That was obviously far-fetched at best. He shook off the arm that Lemon tried to hook with his and instead ushered her back toward the club room. "Also, I have no idea who that guy was. He was rather weird, looking for someone called Forever. I severely doubt he was hitting on me though."
Neiko Varda (played by Murkysoulwaters) Topic Starter

"Ah? Oh..." Neiko deflated when the other guy excused himself as soon as their conversation had started. He should have expected that though. Looking back at his note and the loopy handwriting, he supposed a girl probably wrote it, though he was hardly one to put stock in gender norms and stereotypes like 'girly' or 'boyish' writing. He would hardly be the way he was if he stayed in such boxes. "Thanks for talking to me anyway! Maybe you can be my 'forever' some other time?" he called out just as the other guy vanished inside. Oh well. Neiko turned back to the other person sitting by the found--a tall ginger-haired girl. At least he had another option today.

"You might have heard, but I'm looking for someone who asked to meet me here today. Are you perhaps Forever?" he asked, all grins again as he sauntered over to the girl. After all, who else could it be?

Lemon bounces “ he so was hitting on you, and if he was asking for someone or something relevant to love shouldn’t we have helped him” lemon uses over exaggerating finger quotes when saying hitting on. “ robot girl in the class room” lemon points at the door “ she scares me.” Lemon ducks behind Yuri using him as a shield.

Yuri just kinda stared at Lemon for a solid half minute. He really didn't think that guy was hitting on him, but that was neither here or there now. Next time they saw each other, he would just have to correct any misunderstandings. "I told him I could help if he needed to find someone later," Yuri murmured before finally reaching for the club door. "There's no reason to be afraid of anyone. Now come on, let's greet this girl together." With that, he pushed open the door, stepping inside, and pulling Lemon inside with him.

Lemon walks in behind Yuri “she was right there” lemon points at the corner still ducking behind Yuri “she was a robot ghost” she takes a side step and looks under a desk and behind a door “I only was in the hall for a moment talking to you how did I loose her” Lemon shrugs her shoulders and walks towards the desk where her papers and bag are. “Hey btw why are you still on campus? Do you wanna grab some dinner my driver is out front and will come looking for me soon if I don’t hurry” she watches his face closely “I’ll buy?” She show a half smile and shrugs

"Well, she's clearly not here anymore," Yuri muttered as he rubbed his temples. He wondered if Lemon purposely tried his patience or if this was her default. Not that he really blamed her for losing track of a person when not in the room. That kind of thing happened. Lemon was just too dramatic. Straightening up again, he glanced back toward the fountain, then shrugged. "I was just...what's the word people use? Chilling? I was watching this movie called 'Clueless' since it's quieter here than at home. Quite good, by the way." However, Lemon's offer left him hesitating again. "I don't think I could do dinner though. I'm usually not out this late, so..." He made a vague helpless gesture. It wasn't that he didn't want to spend time with Lemon, but he did think he'd avoided his home long enough.

Lemon just grabs Yuri and her stacks of paper while pulling him out the door “you are getting dinner with me. Don’t make me get Bruce in here then you’ll definitely have no choice but to come with me” Lemon is nothing but determined when it come to getting her way. And as the two make there way out of the building there was a burly scary man in a starch black suit that followed the 2 of them. “There is the black town car over there, let’s get something simple like a big burger” the burly man has not taken his eyes off Yuri. As Lemon approaches the car another large burly man opens the door . “ don’t worry they are like teddy bears, right Bruce” the man doesn’t answer or move from the door. As the sit comfortably in the large town car Lemon leans in again “ honestly I’m not sure their name so I call them bolth Bruce but my dad won’t let them talk to me. Between them and how people are so scared at school Makes for a quite life that’s why I’m happy I have the club now. That’s why I’m making you get dinner”

"I...what?!" Yuri stammered as Lemon grabbed and pulled him along. He swore he just turned her down. Albeit with some regret, but it seemed like she hadn't heard him at all. It left him out of breath by the time they reached the car. He gave the black suits a nervous look before sliding inside. Even if Lemon gave him a choice, these guys certainly wouldn't. Once they were seated, he leaned in close, trying to whisper for some kind of privacy.

"Um, I've been meaning to ask this for a while, but what exactly is your family situation? This kind of entourage is rather unusual and I feel like I missed something obvious that about everyone else in the school knows." Then again, he had his own rumors and no one in the club had bothered him about them. He supposed it really was something of a safe haven.

An almost evil look crosses Lemon’s as she leans in and talks seriously “why didn’t my daddy is an old school mob boss” she whips her head back and starts laughing her face softened and her bright smile back across it. “ my daddy owns a lot of interesting companies and the Bruce guys over there make sure I don’t die or get kidnapped there’s like weekly attempts.” As quick as lemon fishes her sentence she pops up “burger hub stop Bruce” the man pulls in to the small shack like place “this is my favorite hidden burger place, we can go in and you can tell me about why you avoid going home. For as giggly and spacey as Lemon comes across she actually is quite perceptive Of people and their actions when she want to be.

Lemonmay wrote:
An almost evil look crosses Lemon’s as she leans in and talks seriously “why didn’t my daddy is an old school mob boss” she whips her head back and starts laughing her face softened and her bright smile back across it. “ my daddy owns a lot of interesting companies and the Bruce guys over there make sure I don’t die or get kidnapped there’s like weekly attempts.” As quick as lemon fishes her sentence she pops up “burger hub stop Bruce” the man pulls in to the small shack like place “this is my favorite hidden burger place, we can go in and you can tell me about why you avoid going home. Or as more of your silly questions” For as giggly and spacey as Lemon comes across she actually is quite perceptive Of people and their actions when she want to be.
Dexter (played by Dex)

Sorry

Yuri paled slightly as he stared at Lemon. She spoke like someone out of a movie. If he hadn't seen the look on her face as she called her daddy a mob boss, he would never believe it. Like this though, all the evidence lined right up. "Ah...oh," he finally managed just as they pulled up to the burger joint. He'd been so lost in this revelation that he never noticed when they started to drive. And now here they were. He pushed his glasses up his nose, hiding his nerves and general awkwardness as he exited the car. "I would quite enjoy the small talk, but I'm not sure why you think I'm avoiding home..." He wasn't, was he? Maybe saving himself a little distress, but avoiding seemed so deliberate.

“You are for one reason or another, And you may or may not tell me but I hope you do” The men flank the two of them as the walk in the small shack. There are other noticeable students from their school there eating in group around the worn booths. Many eyes flick toward the pair of them but Lemon pays no attention as she just bounces up to the counter. Until she starts to order the man looks sick “ we paid please leave now” she frown “ I just want a burger for me and my friend” the man shakes his head. “Sorry I can not help you.” Many people stop eating and watch the but lemon’s start to water as she look at Yuri

What a mess. Yuri pressed his fingers into his forehead as they stood inside, trying to order their burgers. He hadn't come to terms with Lemon's family himself yet, but it looked like he let a lot more slide than everyone else. Everyone stared. And on top of that, they'd been denied service. "Excuse me," he butt in, stepping in front of Lemon and tapping the counter. "I don't know what you think of my friend and...these jerks here," he added with a gesture to the suited guys. "But we just want to eat. And it is quite rude to deny anyone service." He raised an eyebrow, just daring the server to challenge him.

The stare down works and finally lemon hands him money and she receives two burgers in return. “ come on I’ll take you home, I’m sorry” she starts walking toward the exit as people mumble under the breath hateful things at her. As she opens the car door all her sparkle and wonder of before is gone. She looks almost gray and there is a darkness behind her eyes. She sits quietly eating her burger. Finally she speaks “I just wanted one person to understand I’m not my father.” She takes another bite and swallows “maybe I should be”

Yuri trailed after Lemon, not even thinking about how he must have looked intimidating a cashier in a situation like that. His focus was centered on Lemon, however. "I don't know your father, so I can't say," Yuri started as he unwrapped his own burger. He looked around the car, wondering if any of this was alright to say. After another second though, he forged ahead. "But regardless, aren't you fine the way you are? Or well, that's what I would say if you were one of my siblings. I figure this is about the same..."
Merida burst through the door, her freckled face red with fury. She stuck her head outside to scream a few curse words at the boy in the car parked in the driveway, then shut it, turningto face the people at the desk in front of her. She instantly calmed herself and started to walk towards them, blowing the ginger hair out of her face. The girl wore very tight clothes and very loud heels. You could hear them click, click against the floor under her.

"Love, I'm guessing this is about? Well," The ginger murmured to herself,threw her head back and laughed bitterly. "I have a ton of experience for that. Way more than the people in this room, most likely."

She looked around her, raising an eyebrow. "Hello?" Merida called.
Neiko Varda (played by Murkysoulwaters) Topic Starter

The world had to be kidding him. Neiko stalked his way down the school's halls, clearly in a fit despite the fact that he had no one to complain to anymore. Apparently, his secret admirer didn't like him enough to show their face. Not even a little glimpse. And yeah, he knew school ended and they probably just forgot and went home, but people could only stand him up so many times before he threw a temper tantrum.

Tossing the now crumpled note back into his locker, he grabbed his bag so he could go home as well. "Next time, there better be flowers!" he exclaimed to the empty halls before spinning away past the empty classrooms and the study rooms, not caring if they were truly empty, or perhaps occupied still with after-school activities. He even thought he heard someone else yelling their own curses but that wasn't his business. Oh no, he was far too done to deal with someone else's problems.

Lemon didn’t say much else to Yuri as she dropped him at home and almost a full day had passed. Lemon finds herself in the closet looking for pink paper. A loud crash and cuss words enter the room. She slowly pops her head out seeing a fiery girl. “Umm Hello” Lemon sets the papers down on a table and whites her hands on her skirt.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Rose Affiliation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus