Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Cessair threw a potato at Clyde’s head. “ can you just leave people alone.” He snarled at him as he flicked his tail
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

The potato smashed against his head, and he turned around with a scowl. "What if I cut off your tail?" he asked and pulled out a knife. "You just broke a rule, buddy," he said as he slowly approached him
“ go ahead. Maybe I’ll bleed too death and finally be out of this horrible place.” He mumbled before rolling his eyes.
He walked past the door. “ you had it coming Clyde.” He said picking up the potato and chucking it at him. “ it’s fun to hit you with randomly objects.” He said grinning
Theron set up his stuff at his desk, unaware of what was going on elsewhere in the facility.

"Valdis... why you.." he sighed, turning to Cessiar. "As much as I want to hurt you, I can't" he put the knife back. "Keep your temper, manticore," he said as he walked off. "I think Theron is here too"
She finished sorting the mail. All is where it should be. She stretched as she spread her wings. She heard a commotion coming from the kitchen and made her way down there.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Goid morning Theron! Traffic get ya again?" She asks as she looks up from her paperwork.
Theron looked at Alyson and nodded, smiling a little. “Yeah... I swear, all of the traffic that I have to go through to get here is going to be the end of me one of these days,” he said.

She chuckles. "Well, maybe one day you'll sprout wings and fly here." She smiles. "I know it would make for a quick commute." She gives a warm laugh.

He wanted to talk to Alyson, but he didn't want to bother his girlfriend over anything, so he kept his cool and looked at the specimens. (What if the guys talked about how hot Clyde was in front of Alyson XD)

(Guys do that toward other guys in casual convos? I mean guys who like guys do I'm sure, but I guess im out of the loop)
// Valdis doesn't drool over guards ;3

((While Clyde isn't there))
Theron giggled a little. “I wish I could sprout wings. That would be so cool,” he said, sorting some paperwork on his desk. “Have I missed anything interesting?”

Valdis Gate wrote:
// Valdis doesn't drool over guards ;3

((But Clyde is hot. {According to some gay friends I know}))
((Clyde isn’t really Theron’s type, so...))

"Hmmm I thought I had something good going in this experiment... but Valdis said I was all wrong. Can you maybe help me? See if you see what I cant?" She tilts her head as she holds out her notes

((Meh, tough crowd))

Clyde heard Jules and smirked. "Back so soon, bitch?" he asked, hearing her come over. He forgot to give sidearms to the scientists just in case, but he wanted to see her reaction
“Sure. I can try,” Theron said, walking over and taking the notes. “What’s the experiment for?” He asked as he looked over the notes.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus