Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((It's okay, I'm fine))
Cessair was playing with a ball. Just bouncing it around and throwing it into a hoop, missing a lot due to poor and very limited eye sight, he didn’t even notice the girls bouncing chest or hair since he wasn’t that kinda guy to stare. So he plays with his ball in silence till he misses at one point and it hits Jules in the back of the head. He was about to beg for forgiveness, till he remembered talking was a no no. So he stood in place, red face and embarrassed

He watched him her hit with the ball. "Someone is trying to get attention"
Cessair looked at the man and shook his head. He nervously plays with his hands

"Be a smart manticore and don't mess with Jules, she can be a furious bitch and some points" he laughed and walked away
She rubs her head and winces. She picks up the ball and makes a motion to signal shes okay. She smiles and hands him the ball. She hears the guard and her eyes turn black. She clenches her fists until they were white. "Damn I hate that guy." She whispers so only Cessair could hear.
He gently took the ball. “ sorry.” He whispered. “ I really didn’t mean to hit you, I didn’t even see you. I’m so sorry.” He mumbled again before flashing her a small smile and going back to bouncing the ball so they didn’t get yelled at
"No worries. And just a tip, flick your wrist more." She smiles showing off her white fangs and waves him off as she jogs back to the track.
He looked at the ball before looking at the hoop. He put a blank face on as he shoots at the hoop many more times with little success
She stops running and grabs a water. She drinks it and sits in the bench for awhile.

"Quit talking and get to exercising!" he yelled, making himself known by shaking his arms up in the air
He blinked slowly. He held the ball up into the air and shot it at the basket, only for the ball to bounce back and hit the guard right in the nose. Causing most of the specimens to burst out in laughter

He caught it before it even hit is no. "How about a good 1v1 in basketball?" he asked
She looks over at them. Curious to see what happens.
He looked at him and flicked his tail. “ uh... no... I can’t.. I can’t see what I’m doing well enough to vs anyone..” he said nervously before looking away.

"You want to be big and bad and impress the girls? Let's see what you got, tough guy" he said as he dribbled the ball and made shot it to the hoop, even though he was a far distance
“ b-but I don’t!” He said as his lion ear hold down a bit. “ I don’t want to do this...” he said flicking his tail again and rubbing his arms.” Don’t you have a proper job to be doing. Not playing with the testing material...”

"My job is to watch over you guys, surely I can play with them a little?" he asked.
She gets up and stands in front of Cessair. "It was an accident! It's not like he did it on purpose!" She protests. "Cut him some slack!"
“ watch. Not play...” he muttered softly. “ it’s like you don’t know what your job even is.” He said kicking a stone

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus