Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He looked at Jules, giving her a nasty scowl, before turning to Cessair. "Pussy" he said as he walked off
She glares at him as he walked away. Her eyes were back to their normal emerald green as she relaxed a bit.
His ears fold down more as his tail slowly wrapped around his leg in a form of comfort. “ I hate this place..” he whispered. More to himself then anyone else
She heard with her elf like ears. She nods in agreement before grabbing the ball and shooting it. It misses. "Yeah... this is harder than I thought." She chuckles. She looks at him. "Hang in there okay?" She flashes him a smile then hands him the ball. "You're better at this than me."

"All right, Physical Exercise is over, get a Hygiene Break, and proceed with your jobs,." he said as he walked away and another guard took his place. "I'm gonna visit Alyson"

(think of random jobs, like doing laundry or something you would do in a prison)
She sighs and heads to get a quick shower before heading to the mail room to sort and organize the mail. She thought about home and her family.

He went to the lab and knocked on the door. "Hello?" he asked
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Oh hey Clyde! Anything going on out there?" She smiles.

"They're off to their mandatory assignments, I got 6 hours to hang out, if you're not busy, of course" he replied
Cessair cleaned up before going to the kitchen to help prepare the meals for the day. Pealing potatoes, cutting meat up. Just helping in anyway he could.

// could add a scientist??

"Sure I'll take a break and we can... what time is it? Lunch? Breakfast? Man I lost track of time. But we can eat if you want." She smiles as her belly growls.

Cessair Pier wrote:
Cessair cleaned up before going to the kitchen to help prepare the meals for the day. Pealing potatoes, cutting meat up. Just helping in anyway he could.

// could add a scientist??

(That would help.)

(It would make Alyson less alone feeling when Clyde's away :3)

Alyson wrote:
"Sure I'll take a break and we can... what time is it? Lunch? Breakfast? Man I lost track of time. But we can eat if you want." She smiles as her belly growls.

"It's barely breakfast, I can fetch us a couple of breakfast burritos" he smiled
“ don’t bother.” The male said in the door way. “ I already did that.” He said throwing a bag at Clyde, he grins at the two. “ so what are the bloody love birds up too?” He said walking into the room

((Redo! Since I cant delete posts))
// brb, dinner

"Oh hey Valdis! You're late you know." She scolds him a little. "Buuut you made up for it with food! Thanks! And we are just talking about what to do for the break right now."

"Oh hey Valdis, we were just about to eat some breakfast" he handed Alyson a burrito and looked for somewhere to sit down at

She sits at the little lunch table they had in the room. "Here is good. Oh and V! I am making huge progress on our experiment! My notes are on my desk if you want to take a gander." She smiles and takes a bite of the burrito.

"So hows your day hun?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus