Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He laughed. "If you say so"
“ I saw you tormenting that one little boy. Looks like someone that should have been eaten up on day one...” he said chuckling

"He was just trying to impress that demon chick." he laughed. "Every creature is, everyone needs to know how to keep themselves in their pants"
“ hun. He so wimpy that he will die alone.”

(Love how your making fun of your own character)

"You got that right" he finished his burrito and got up. "Well, you too have fun, I need to check on that wimp
He laughed before flopping down in his chair and leaning back. “ be nice~”
(( I’m amazing like that ))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"You two are being mean. I'm sure hes not that bad." She gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Later! Thanks for coming to see me." She smiles

(Yes you are) "I will, keep my love busy for me, will you?" he said as he got out and checked on everyone
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She heads to her desk and looks over her notes. She sighs. "Maybe I should try a different approach." Her hair is a bit messy as she reads over everything. She looks at the paper with focused eyes.

He went out, checking on Jules and the manticore, wondering if they're going something he can get on them for
Cessair was keeping his distance way from the the demon girl, not wanting to be chewed out on

"What's up, wussy" he cam into view. "Still want to play basketball?" he teased him. In the military, making fun of someone was the best way to toughen them up. "thinking thoughts of Jules?"" he smiled
Zac (played anonymously)

((Hi! Hope you guys don’t mind me joining in with a couple of my characters!))

Zac had been keeping to himself all day, like he usually did. He was currently in the laundry room, assisting in washing all of the clothes.
Theron quickly but quietly came into the lab. The traffic had been bad for him that morning so he was running a little late. He noticed Alyson and waved a little. “Hey Alyson,” he said.

"A-006, do me a favor and not make the clothes smell like rot," the attractive young man said, peeking through the door of the laundry room at Zac
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac just let out a low grunt in response to the soldier, throwing some wet clothes into a dryer and starting the machine.

"You're mute, that's right" he nodded. "Keep up the good work, A-006" he nodded and walked off, checking on the others
Zac (played anonymously)

Zac made no sound in response that time and just went to start folding some dry clothes, sorting them into piles based off of what type of clothing they were.

He made sure everyone else was doing their jobs, as ordered

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus