Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Good, just me making sure the specimens go crazy or don't kill each other." he said (WHy do I picture Victi with a British accent?)
// Victi?

Valdis sat down and looked over some notes. He flipped through them quickly as he slipped a cigarette in between his lips and lights it. “ well... stuff is happening...” the pale man muttered
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

(Who?)

"Well are they behaving?" She asks as she tilts her head.

"Not just ANY stuff! THE stuff! Once the bugs are figured out it will be huge!" She takes another bite.
“ not really. You’ve messed up some of the chemical bases my fair lady...”

(My bad, Valdis.)

He looked confused. "Are you guys speaking alien?" he asked jokingly as he bit into the burrito

"Bull! I have not! You just cant read my chicken scratch hand writing well enough!" She protests.

"Yes. It's called nerdy talk." She laughs.

"You guys get to discover cures and shit, and I deal with wimpy monsters" he pouted fakely. "Y'all wanna switch jobs?" he asked
// how..? Yeah a lot of my characters have back grounds... Like Roxanna is German. Zilla is Russia. And Valdis is British and Cessair is Italian

Valdis puffed on is cigarette. “ I believe your wrong. You should redo your test.”

Her eyes light up. "Would we get to be up close and personal with the monsters! Observing them could be quite fun" she smiles with fascination.

She glares at V. "I'll look at them later but write down some helpful notes that may help lead me in the right direction if it's wrong then!" She huffed.

"You would watch a bunch of morons flirt with one another and be complete idiots" he sighed, taking another bite. "If you want samples, Alyson, all you have to do is ask"

"No no I dont really want that right now. And your job sounds entertaining! Seeing love blossom and probably some funny things happen. It's more action than we see up here." She finishes her burrito.

"Not really, plus, you look cute in a lab coat" he smiled as he made the comment
“ it’s annoying half things and half humans. I don’t want to be close to them.” He said blowing smoke in the air. “ and stop choking me with your love stuff. It’s annoying

Her cheeks pinken slightly. "Thank you".

She looks at V. "They have to intrigue you a little bit! They are so cool to me! And dont be jealous!" She chuckles.

"What? Jealous? Wish you were in a relationship?" he smiled

(I'll be back... I have to clear my head for a bit...)

((Alright, going swim for a little))
He rolled his eyes at the two before sitting down. “ keep your make your sessions quiet...”

(( see ya!

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus