Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings from the BL RP Forums

That’s Beast’s Lair, by the way, not the other thing. I probably won’t be that active, but if anyone’s doing a Cthulhu Mythos (or any Lovecraftian RP, really) or a gothic horror RP a la Castlevania, I might be interested.

I prefer play-by-post games in which the GM has made, or otherwise acquired a rulebook of some sort.

And I already have a character for battling the creatures of the night ready.
Hullo! o/

Ooh, Lovecraft. I think you'll find a treasure trove of partners here!

Welcome to RPR, enjoy your stay :D
Starwarsfan

WELCOME!!
Hey welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here DraconicWings! I hope you can find the types of roleplays you're looking for!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository the best roleplaying website ever.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're able to find the types of games you're looking for!
Welcome welcome to RPR, hope you find lots of fantastic friends, plenty of creepy games, and all around enjoy your time here! Happy gaming! <3
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site, DraconicWings! It's awesome to have you here, how did you find us? :D
Welcome to RPR! If you like strict mechanics and die rolling, also check out some of the Groups. There's at least a couple that are based on established rulesets.
Lumaslily

animated-welcome-image-0112.gif
Hello! Welcome to RPR! I hope you like it here. Feel free to message me if you'd like to rp or chat. 😃
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! What made you want to take the leap to our forums? :)
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry
Welcome to the group!
DraconicWings Topic Starter

Holy shit, that’s a lot of people being excited to see some random person… though I suppose that the site rewards you for doing it, so maybe it shouldn’t be that surprising.
Sanne wrote:
Welcome to the site, DraconicWings! It's awesome to have you here, how did you find us? :D
I have a thread on Beast’s Lair called The RP Rulebook Construction/Repository Thread, and searched it on Google to go straight there, and this came up along with it. No one recommended me.
Kim wrote:
Welcome! What made you want to take the leap to our forums? :)
Signing up for a website doesn’t seem like that big a deal. I’m probably not going to do much here, if anything. To my knowledge, none of my online friends are on here, so it’s entirely possible that I’m just going to ghost.
Hi there DraconicWings, welcome to RPR! As you will soon see, the community and staff are fun, friendly, welcoming and helpful! If you haven't yet, we recommend browsing the tutorial, it's got a ton of helpful tips and guides for all sorts of different RP-related subjects, from making characters to looking for RP partners--even experienced roleplayers may find things they hadn't thought of, I know I sure did. :) And if you're still not sure about something on the site after checking out the tutorial, feel free to ask questions of the mods and anyone else who offers to help.

If you're hankering for some specific kind of RP, we have an awesome Find RP tool that has a bunch of neat filters and stuff you can use to look for particulars. If you just wanna browse, you can go straight to the Looking For RP forum and see if anything there catches your eye, or even post ideas of your own! :)

Or if you just wanna chat for a bit as you decide what kind of characters you want to make, we have a place for Smalltalk too!

And above all...hope you have fun and stick around a while to make a bunch of RP friends! These people being friendly sure helped me decide to stay, too, when I was new!

Honestly the rewards for greeting newcomers are just accolades, badges of honor that don't carry meaning beyond the site, but I guess they do exist, hahah. But I like to think most of us would welcome newcomers anyway regardless of their existence. =3

Anyway, at the least, this site would be a good place to find people to join games, weather as the GM of a group or a fellow player of that group looking to fill it out with more people, or something else entirely. This site welcomes people discussing and setting up RP of many types, on or off-site. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings from the BL RP Forums

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus