Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » The time has come, my friends!

For anyone that's been following along with the epic craziness that is my life, you probably have some inkling of what this post is about. It's baby time! Since this little bundle of joy absolutely refuses to GET OUT on her own, we're heading to the hospital tonight to issue an official eviction notice.

I know my responses already slowed down quite a bit due to my own exhaustion and discomfort. I apologize for that and just want to thank everyone for being so understanding and patient this last month or so. I can only ask your continued understanding as life gets even crazier from here on out. Don't worry though. I'll be back. Don't give up on me! I won't give up on you.
Con-grat-u-freakin-lations! Hope all goes perfectly. Lol @ "official eviction notice." Hehe
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Congratulations on your beautiful new girl.🍼🍼Hope everything goes well.
<3 Congratulations friend! Best of wishes! Take your time getting back to here and give all that love to the little one!

We will all be here for your explosive return!

(I demand fireworks for your arrival!)

PS: Malady will want an RP with you once you're back around! <3
I've already wished you congratulations but here they are again! Gonna miss hearing from you! <3 <3 <3 <3
~Eagerly awaiting your return~
Congratulations OMGGGG <3 <3 <3 <3 I am so excited. *packing a bag*
Kada

Congratulations! May endless blessings and joy find you and your little one! 🙂🙂🙂
Keke Moderator

Congrats, mama, and best of luck! I am certain everyone understands your reasoning for slowing down, but I wish you the absolute best. There's nothing quite like holding your baby for the first time, so I know you're excited. Take it easy and soak up all these moments!
Congratulations again!! Get the rascal out so you can hold her! I will be thinking about you guys keep us up to date!
Deumeawyn

Congratulations! :)
Congrats!
Congratulations, that is AWESOME news. Sending positive parent vibes!
Congrats! Enjoy the new bundle of joy, even while things are busy. I’m sure you will.
Rogue-Scribe

Congratulations!
mmm children
<3

you got this! my mom had 10 kids.... all with the same man. I have total confidence in you xD
Kim Site Admin

Oh wow, congrats!! :D
Dndmama Topic Starter

Small update.

I made dis.

Just as a heads up, this was taken in the delivery room minutes after giving birth. There's no blood or naughty bits. Can't even see any of the adult's faces. But it may still be considered slightly NSFW. At the very least possibly triggering for people who don't like hospitals or had miscarriages.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Dndmama thanks for sharing ❤❤.
Love it!
PenguinColada

<3 <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » The time has come, my friends!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus