Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Umar Abbzan (played by Pantrane)

“Habibti, habibti...” An outstretched hand reaches for hers. Behind it is an Arabic man dressed in bright, shiny clothes. “Come.. The night is young. We must dance under the desert moon.”

Date
Sierra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Reject

"I'm sorry, but you and I wouldn't go well together."
Hisao Saito (played by Lithe)

“Well, I could use another....well let’s just say another person who is against the law, and you seem like a pretty lady, truly, you are.” He smiled a genuine and kind smile.

Date
Bryce Geoffrey (played anonymously)

Reject

"As cool as your hair is, I'm gonna have to pass. Don't date dudes. *nervous sweating*"

(he's a closet case)
Archer VanCliff (played by Lanx12)

Reject

"Sorry dude I don't swing that way. Though you'd make a great character to add to one of my books."
Daeva (played by Eve_is_Back)

Date

"Archer, was it?" Daeva grinned, revealing thin, sharp fangs where her canine teeth should be. "Sure. I mean, you'd try to kill me at first, cuz I might be a demon, but you'd warm up to me." She flashed him a smile and took his hand, her pallid skin a stark contrast against his own of a slightly tanned shade.

"I promise."
Sierra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’ll have to reject...But again, you can call whenever you need some dirty work done.”
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Date perhaps."
Zackary Marquis (played by AmberShades)

"Why is this a game..? It's almost as bad as Spin-The-Bottle," The French male blinks. "But, that is besides the point, is it not? I suppose I would date you. You don't seem like a terrible person, but I'm not sure if we would possibly go out again."
Deanna Harris (played anonymously)

“I won’t reject you sir, but our date would likely consist of some French-roast coffee on a sidewalk cafe.”
Atlas Quinn (played by Mipps)

"Date. You seem... corruptible."
Sol (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Reject

“I am not into the likes of you.”
"A knight? Well I guess a dance won't hurt." Annabelle said with a smile on her face while hiding face behind her fan.

Date
Hisao Saito (played by Lithe)

Reject

“Sorry, royalty isn’t my type. They have close connections with the law, and I can’t risk that.” He said politely, a charming smile on his face.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"No. Sorry I prefer someone a bit more social..maybe likes to dance"
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Reject

"Apologies, but I would prefer someone more..." He thought for a moment, biting the tip of his finger lightly. "...loose. You would be okay for a sidekick, maybe? I'll see."
Ardyn Izunia (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Reject

"My, my...I'm sorry, but I am not interested in you."
Goro Kumizaki (played by Lithe)

“Oh my good lord. Your kidding, right? With that charming face of yours? And that amazing personality? Ugh- date, a million times over!” He groaned, practically drooling over the man.
"If you don't fear the gods nor the king, then I wouldn't mind going on a date with you." The general said with a small smirk on his face as he shared his blade.
Ruby Vixen (played anonymously)

Golden green hues examined the male before her from head to toe. The air around him seemed... Different. Neither a good or bad thing, but rather unique. "For now, I'll have to pass."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus