Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

"I must deny this offer. My duty takes place above all. My personal desires are but an afterthought."
Akumi Crescent (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Reject

“That is, until you say, “Screw my duties, I’m gonna have some fun!”...”
Derrick Meuller (played anonymously)

"LiLi, you are quite datable in your human form!" Derrick lifts his cold bottle of water to her.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Hmmm. No. You look like the type who pushed me around in school because the popular girl asked you to. Sorry, I prefer a bit more brains then brawn."
Derrick Meuller (played anonymously)

Derrick looks back at Alwina and smirks. "Well you are a hard a reject for me as I guessed correctly that you look like someone that makes judgements about how smart people are based on looks. That and I heard you liked girls.
Chantal Delacroix (played anonymously)

"I would see nothing wrong with a date, mon cher. You are quite attractive, I must admit."
Yolande (played anonymously)

"Reject...I wouldn't be able to maintain my interest."
Macy Jericho (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Sorry, but no. I am a walking disaster area. Some people might knock things over on occasion by accident..while I knock over buildings. By accident. Best to leave me be."
Isabelle King (played anonymously)

"Sorry, Love, Haveta pass..."
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Hard reject.

"You and I are anything but compatible. I would much sooner rather date my own scythe than to risk a chance of life in prison."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"No, no no no. Sorry pal. I'm gay
"
Reject

“Maybe we can start as friends, see where that goes.”
Rorik Reyns (played by Juls)

"I couldn't pass up an opportunity for a date, Fang. The only question is if you'd like to be wined and dined? Or if going to explore those ruins over there might be a more appealing evening? Either way, best bring the spear."
"The closest thing you'll get to date from me sir is to be hauled off to be judged fairly before the court of Tyr. All sides will be heard."
Jip (played by Juls)

<3

"I think I'm in love... sign me up for a date."
Marcus DeSanta (played by Lanx12)

"Sorry Dude I just don't play that way. So I'm gonna have to Reject but hey don't feel bad if ya come over to the Cafe I'll give you a decent discount and all."
Deanna Harris (played anonymously)

"You seem alright and you make good coffee... I could go on a date with you."
"I don't believe I can be attracted to women...so I apologize for I cannot find a reason to date you..."
Ja'vassa Anair (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"Perhaps a date wouldn't hurt, I'm not sure if we'd be too compatible, but it might be fun." The Khajiit suggested, "I know of a few nice places around Skyrim where we could just rest and relax."
Jessica Griffin (played anonymously)

"I'll have to decline this date I think."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus