Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi everyone

Son goku (played by Dtheterror)

Yo! I'm goku I need someone to rp with
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository. This is the interductions forum. They have awesome role-playing forums to advertise your characters in. Anyway welcome to the family.💖❤
Heya welcome to RPR! <3 I'm positive you'll quickly find lots of great games and fantastic new friends. The RPR community is very active and kind, so don't be afraid to ask questions or talk to people. Happy gaming! <3

P.S. Make sure to check out the Smalltalk Forum where, because of the fundraising event, there are lots of raffles for run prizes going on! Wouldn't want you to miss out ;)
Hello, welcome to RPR!

I hope your stay on this site is a nice one! :)

If you want to get started with roleplaying, I suggest you head over to Find RP. It's a pretty neat tool that helps you find roleplays that you like. Speaking of which, what kind of roleplay genres do you like to do?

Have fun on this amazing and wonderful site :D!
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry
Trudy

Hey! Glad to see this place grow with yet another fantastic member, YOU! Don't forget to head over to the Find RP section if you are bored and have time on your hands! Perhaps try and make friends? Oh, and silly me, I haven't even said Welcome to RPR yet! Well I mean, now I have. WELCOME TO RPR!
Starwarsfan

Welcome!!
Hullo! o/

I'm sure your character will get loads of partners in the roleplaying forums!
Can't wait to see you creating fun stories :D

Welcome to RPR, enjoy your stay!
Mipps

Hello! Welcome to RPR ^^ I hope you find lots of fun here!
Hello!! Welcome to RPR!! Be sure to take this on over to the roleplay forums once you're ready!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! I'd love to know more about the player behind goku. ;) Do you have any pets? What do you like about RPR so far?
Welcome to the rpr a wonderful site with an awesome community
Hey D and welcome to the RPR! :)
Hello!!!~

6c250f798bba8d41a45a096c6755cf9b.gif

Welcome to RPR, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. <3 You'll really like it! I'm Candy, by the way. ^^
--
Roleplaying can be found in the "Looking for RP" Section! I'm sure you'll find a partner there.
Welcome to RPR. No running on the beach! :D Oh and check the 'Looking For RP' section to find stories.
EFKDx0z.png
Hello and welcome!!!!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi everyone

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus