Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Arid Rose (played anonymously)

The rose gently lured Natalie into it's embrace, making her forever walk the fields of roses.
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

Since it was a rose, Kiran slept throughout the night without being disturbed. He may have rolled over and squished it into the duvet, who knows.
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Kiran!" Startled, the warlock jolted awake, a hand already reaching for a knife underneath her pillow. Had it not been for the man's all-too-familiar head of red hair and stark pale skin, she would've launched at the intruder, but Kiran she knew to not even try attacking her in slumber.

Though, the fact that he had to wake her at all was cause enough for alarm; something was wrong, she quickly surmised, and did not let go of the knife. While it wasn't for him, trouble did brew to the point he had to wake her in the middle of her rare moments of rest. "What's going on? Are you in danger?"
Faer Snow (played by LemonZLime)

"My. What a superb experience. I wonder, what are you doing with a knife? Here to kill me, oh no...I'm already dead. You see, I've been dead since the first day of school. I drank peanut oil, I'm allergic to peanuts. No need for me to say more." Simon said, with a smug smile. What was he to do? Someone is seeing him. He wonders if his plan worked, did he take down his enemy? Simon hoped he did, he hated the four people.

"Have a f'ing fantastic night" Simon said, smirking. Haunting by someone's bed. Wondering if he could find anyone's secrets, maybe to post on "About That" Which is a site where he posts all the dirty lies and secrets, he ruins people's lives but for the truth to to get out.
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

Joseph held the man at the end of his Colt. "Get out of the house or you'll have a third eye."
Benjamin Jacob Whitlock (played by Beauty_Fool)

Having woken up in his bedroom, Ben wondered about the women that he had seen in his sleep. Sounded a bit like a dream when he really took the time to evaluate what had happened. Despite the questions, he sat up and brushed himself off. Looking at the foot of his bed, his eyes had then fallen on one of those cowboy dudes from Red Dead Redemption and his brows furrowed. "Who the hell are you?"
Having another thought come to him, Benjamin put a hand up to pause them before they even started speaking.
"Before you say anything, you should know; ...I don't speak 'Wild West' so it would probably be better for you to answer with interpretive hand signs."
"What'n t'godsdamn?!" Ripped from her ever calming staring-at-the-tent's-ceiling sesh, Sprite cast a heavy-lidded glance upon the suspiciously average outline that'd manifested at the end of her cot. "Wha's y'deal, guy?" Oh, it was a guy alright.. but not one of theirs. Too poorly dressed to be Coalition, but not rough around the edges enough to be a Skylax grunt. No matter how startling his sudden appearance at the end of Sprite's bed was, the fair-skinned fella looked like a total fish outta water. "Arn' inna talkin' mood, huh? M'sure 'tis'll getcha ramblin'-" Tired hands groped underneath her cot and extracted her trusty KragmaCorp TIP-47 Assault Rifle, before inviting the invading 'pretty boy' to take a peek down its barrel. "Listen sucko, 'tis is 'em chicks tent- an' y'just so unlucky t'be messin' with 'em wrong scrappin' lesbo. Move that creepy ass'o y's outta 'ere an' waddle on back wherever y'came from, cool? Got sleepin' t'do.."
Eleanor never stirred. Despite the presence of an intruder in her ship, the woman appeared to be in a deep slumber. Someone else was alerted to Sprite's presence, however... and were not very fond of it.

It wasn't often Elliot left the safety of their host's body. But they heard somebody walk in and were immediately out to protect Eleanor. The slimy blue symbiote was positioned on Eleanor's shoulder, the woman commonly sleeping on her side, three green eyes fixed on the intruder. Outside the body, Elliot's speech was hindered by gibberish. But hissing as loudly as possible needed no words to get their point across; it was the universal way of telling everyone around them to back off.

Elliot did not retreat back to Eleanor, who remained undisturbed. They intended to stay perched on her shoulder until Sprite was gone. They were completely on their guard.
Lazarus Mercury (played by Avalon)

Waking up with a woman he had never seen before on his bed was not really anything to be too concerned about so long as she hadn't decided to pull out a knife or a gun. Not thinking much more about Eleanor he rolls over and goes back to sleeping off his hangover.
Zagreus- Son of Hades (played by MangoNekros)

"I don't remember mortals being permitted in my chambers. Perhaps I bring this with Hades?" he asked, looking to Lazarus with the bed sheet half covering his glorious figure. "Better yet, do you know how I can leave the underworld?"
Amukhat (played by Leighoflight)

The sphinx mix slept soundly, folded up in a loaf shape with her head still upright. Her eye-brows opened and blinked repeatedly at the sight of....what even was he? Eye wings blinked slowly and looked around to see where she was...this didn't look familiar. Eventually she was fully awake "Who..are you..? why are you here? and where is here?"

"When did I get a cat? And why's the thing so big? Damned kid always finding some critter to bring into the house." The "cat" was nice and warm though so Lazarus comfortably sleeps off his hangover nice and comfy next to a furry heater.
With heartburn once again proving to be a nuisance, Mixie was forced to get up and reach for antacids. Unfortunately, this is what alerted her to the unfortunate intruder.

"What's this? A ranger, hmmmm?" She bared her teeth smugly. "Are you here to kill the four-armed menace? Put a stop to the man-eatin' machine? Oooooh, how fun! You're not the first, y'know! Lots of morsels have gone after me while I'm sleepin',"

She cocked her head to the left at the end of her villainous tangent, her two eyes dividing into four.

"Care to join 'em?"
Mighty Azithril (played by randomentity777)

"Aha! A demon attempts to infiltrate my chambers at this late hour in the hopes of striking me down! You will have to try harder than that, foul creature. By the Winds of Dinalee, I summon the Guardians to banish you!" He raises his staff in the air, causing a large rock golem to appear.

"It's like oh three hundred, can you not? Please go cast firecrotch somewhere else. Loud as Hell and I'm trying to sleep off a hangover, man." Lazarus throws a pillow at the wizard. "Friggin BD&DSM or whatever the Hell." Now pillowless he rests his head on an empty whiskey bottle and seems to not notice a difference.

(I see your Azur Lane characters! Me and my buddies played that game for a bit, Daffey was my best little ship ^.^)
Hecate (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

The cat looked up with a slightly baffled expression as she blinked at the stranger. "Hello! Um... hiya!" She yawned widely before curling up again. "I'm kind of sleeping at the moment... If you're here to pet me, that's fine, but please don't pick me up..." Apparently the question of who this person was or why they were here did not cross Hecate's mind... That, or she didn't care as long as gentle ear scritches were forthcoming.
".... huh?" Cris blinked in the dark, reached out for the light switch, and stared in confusion at Hecate. "Kitty, how did you get in?" she mumbled, getting up slowly to not scare it off and reaching out to gently scritch its adorable plush-like head. "I heard that cats are escape artist but you must be nothing short of a prodigy to get past all this house's security system! Did you get lost?" She couldn't imagine who would let such a little kit roam on its own - but it definitely looked too plushy to be a stray cat! Gingerly, she extended her arms for Hecate to hop in. "Come, I'll get you some milk, you must be hungry... tomorrow I must remember to check the security systems again", she muttered to herself. She didn't mind the intrusion of a cat, but if something small and harmless could break in, she wanted to be sure nothing actually _harmful_ - burglar, sniper, or even one of the thousand people in the universe who had scores with her - could get in the house just as easily.
Laurentius (played by hexblading)

Wren awoke with a snort and a start at the sound of wood creaking underfoot. Unlike Cris' security detail, the only defense systems Wren had were a set of acute senses, waking up at the slightest approach. He rubbed one eye before recognizing a familiar fox's mask in the lamp light, before leaning back into the bed as if expecting no harm to come to him.

"You know people will start talking when they see you coming to my bed in the middle of the night, right? Couldn't wait till morning to talk?"
White Rabbit (played anonymously)

"You have 30 seconds to get out of the citadel. Meet the standards and you'll keep your head."
The wolverine's loud snoring was interrupted as he suddenly heard movement in the room. "What the f--" He switched on the bed lamp, blinked at the sight of... was that a rabbit?.... blinked again and decided that yeah, a rabbit had broken in his house.

Quickly, he tried to figure out if this particular long-ears was one of the bait experiments from the labs-- ah, screw that. He had broken in his house, so it was fair game. Yawning, he slammed his fist against the wall adjoining his housemate's room, and shouted: "DAR! You're the clever guy here, rabbits go better roasted or with tartar sau--" Oh damn, he forgot that the kids were sleeping! Alright nevermind - just get it over with. He reached for the trusty flamethrower that rested near his bed.

"Bye, bunny." BAM! Fire!

Deep grill was always a good and quick meal solution!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus