Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Zero (played by Reithesniper)

"A relatively peaceful race, I think I would do fine, of course I seem quite human so I rather just stay friends until you warm up to me-"

"Also Im dead, so I still count as human?"
Nora Faraday (played by VeraVe)

A demon certainly makes for a good spellcasting familiar, being friends would certainly only aid in our endeavors.
Robin (played by Jaws)

"Hmm...friend?", Robin said as she looked at Nora.

"Ooo you look pretty ma'am, I Friend, Im sure there a much better people to date than me, I dont wanna be a limiter-" He'd say cleaning his microphone
Xali-no (played by Samiakki)

The sight of the winged, tailed creature intrigued the nurse, who put a finger to the chin of her mask as she observed him.

"I wonder if you would be related to any air spirits. . . I have not seen many people with wings, I will admit. Even at Saint Raphael Hospital." She rubbed the side of her upper arm. "Many air spirits have unfortunately passed, however. There are very few remaining, if any at all. Would you happen to possess some of their blood? I would like to be your friend, ak-walet, to know more. To get to know you better, of course."
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" I wouldn't mind being friends with you. I could see us getting along. " Zoey said with a soft smile " Maybe I could give you a tour of Tomorrowland one day. "

"I could take you on a tour through Pride, its kinda bright there tho-"

Friend
Kelly Steele (played anonymously)

"You again?!" She looks surprised.

"Pass."
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"I'd hold your hand in public....."

(date)
Vaas Montenegro (played by Mando)

"Gonna be a pass, amigo."
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" I will be passing too "
Rowdy studies Messlea steadily as he takes in her face, mainly the eyes. He contemplates the type of guy this little vixen might go for. He cocked his head slightly as the character traits: Meatheads, jerks, and smart mouths.

He grinned softly and said politely, "I just don't think you'd like me. Pass."
Cameron’s dual coloured eyes moved up and down Rowdy’s body as she studied him. “Tall, tattooed. Marks that even match mine. You look like you can brawl. Absolutely date.”
Peter Locke (played anonymously)

"Gorgeous with red fiery hair? I'm down. Date."
Rowdy turns from Messlea only to walk right into Cameron. His eyes light up as a flirtatious smile plays on his lips. "We'll, hello there, Gorgeous."

(Totally Date)

As Rowdy walks off, hand in hand, for a romantic date with this firey wolf, he gives Peter a chin lift of a greeting. "See ya in the gym, Bro."

(Friend)
Nitya (played by stalkati)

"I would have to pass. I'm not really into muscle men with tattoos or werewolves." Lips turned upwards into a kind smile as she looked to the next person.
Cardea Keay (played by Masquerade)

friend... you look like you would be fun to have a coffee with.
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Eh I could see just being friends personally. "
Alia Chrome (played by Reithesniper)

"No thanks, maybe we can be friends, I age quite a bit slower than your average human, so I doubt I'd be doing anything but wasting time-"
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

He brought her some Sriracha rolls to signify a friendship.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus