Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

prog knife. (played by Sohrryu)

"Too old, but you definitely have more... style, than other guys I've seen. Sword's tacky, but I can work with this. I'll have to show you around the facility some time And make you buy things for me."

Friends.
Gabriel offered Asuka a friendly smile as he plopped down next to her with a bag of burgers and a milkshake. "You up for a friend kid?"
The succubus scanned the offerings, but when she landed her sight on Gabriel, she smiled. He was busy, and she was careful, but she knew as she watched him.

Date, if she could get through her own barriers and if she could get his attention.
Marcus Rivers (played anonymously)

"You seem a bit preoccupied with people watching. But you seem interesting too. Perhaps a friendship?" Came a kind, deep voice.
Karen Stark (played anonymously)

"Date."
Big Blue (played by Samiakki)

Nope. An empowered human was still a human; with their factories that belch noxious gas and regurgitate trash that will never break down into the sea.

Big Blue bared her many rows of sharp teeth, loosing a primal growl. Her tail lashed behind her as she postured defensively. Seemed to be a hard pass.
Elmyra Thaylan (played by SoulHeart57)

“You’re… a shark lady? Sounds amazing, i would love to see the underwater!”

(Friend, possibility of date.)
Tora (played by Reithesniper)

She pat Elmyra's head "I think your pretty adorable, yeah I'd go on a date with her-"

"Elves are also pretty nice, so its bound to go well-"
Mrs. Mayberry (played by Jaws)

"Maybe you'll like some cookies", Mrs. Mayberry smiles as she pulls out a pan of cookies from the oven.

Path Chosen: Friend
"I'd friend because... Pff... Why the hell not?"
Brandt Karr (played by Eros_Calls)

"Hey, Kitty," Brandt stooped to offer his hand for the cat to smell. If allowed, his calloused fingers would give a good chin scratch that make his cats at home purr delightedly.

Who doesn't love a cat...friend
Not paying attention, Sparrow moved through the space, and wound up walking directly into Brandt. Her already bright and sunny eyes looked up and somehow went brighter. “Well, hi there.”

(Totally date)
Jack Steele (played anonymously)

Like Sam Beckett in Quentum Leap, time travels back in time and leaps into the body of Sparrow's boyfriend and finds themselves on a date.

(*LOL* Yes, I know, that's a total cheat but I had to)
Noros (played by Jaws)

(Cheeky XD yet clever)

"A friendship between us might work", Noros said with pride. "Friends are always nice to have around", he added as he flashed Jack a friendly smile.

The Queen looked at the sacrificial lambs through those stone-cold eyes, but studied the one infront of her. “Mm. Good for blood, perhaps, but otherwise, pass.”
Zero (played by Reithesniper)

"Oh my, surely a date, I doubt it'll go farther than that but still I'd love to try!" He'd say smiling as bright as he could
tilts her head "well usually... more of a nah because of the whole the demon part. usally more into vanishing them" eyes get big and round " But your SOOO Darn cute. Friend!"
Zero (played by Reithesniper)

"I too would be you friend, I fully understand the demon thing-"
Robin (played by Jaws)

"I suppose we could be friends", she looked at Zero. "My best friend is a demon", she added, "Which it is quite ironic since I was trained almost my entire life to become a nun." Robin left a bouquet of hydrangeas for Zero.

Stanton Cree (played by Mando)

"Friend might not be so bad, I'd say."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus