Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo poyo?-" ("Possibly date?-")
Culcita (played by Samiakki)

"Aw, aren't ye just the cutest lil' lad? Ah don't know if Ah'd date ye, per say." Or anyone that's just an orb. Culcita scratched her neck warily. "But Ah'll be yer friend! We can get up tae all kinds of shite."
Ariana (played by Masquerade)

"Oh Miss butter, have you ever thought about being a dancer?" you are lovely. *friend*
Rhialla (played by -Knight-)

Takes the blindfold off of Ariana, whispers with a wide smile on her face, "That isn't Butter, its Culcita." She giggles musically.

"I'll dance with you, but it would go no further than friend."
"I will befriend any paladin" he said with a warm smile
"if you will befriend a shield maid?" She grins
Sentinel (played by -Knight-)

Speaks in a voice akin to the wrath of the gods, "Friend."

He nods and walks away.
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"I could use a buddy that knows about upgrading tech, armor, and weapons. The criminals won't destroy themselves........"
Evelyn Carter (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Evelyn looks Red up and down for a moment, “For you, I would say maybe we could date. Just let me know if you would ever be interested.”
"Friend. Most definitely"
The vampire took in the robust form as his eyes traveled upward, dollar signs sparked in his eyes. Business opportunity was written all over his angelic face. "You ever thought about donating blood?" Demon blood from such a fount could bring in a fair amount of interest. A friendship could be built, if Drael was amenable.
"I wouldn't mess with the big guy" he warned before continuing "however, I would befriend you"
December (played by Keke)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
"I wouldn't mess with the big guy" he warned before continuing "however, I would befriend you"

"Worth the chance on dating, or friends at the very least."
Symbiote Spider-Man (played anonymously)

Spider-Man eyed December. "We could date. Or friends with benefits. Either or will be fine by me."
Anne Reid (played anonymously)

"There're so many Spidermen out there you just want to turn the tap on and flush them down the plughole!" Pass.
Evelyn Carter (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Evelyn looks her up and down, “I’d have to say friend.”
"Bippity bobbity boo witches! I would totally hang." *friend* "oh and my Cat wants to know if any of yours are girls..." chuckles.
Superion (played anonymously)

"Date." He smiles with a wink.
*Giggles* so you have said... *winks*
"Friendship would be lovely" he said with a smile

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus