Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Meph Norwish (played by Eros_Calls)

Meph looked up from his own tattered paperback copy of Treasure Island and towards the book in Annabella's hands. A smile tugged at his lip, curving half of his mouth into a gentle smile. "Kindred spirits are always welcomed as friends."
Flux (played by GingerHades)

It was not unusual for Flux to discover a being on this plane that held great power. But this mortal was... strange. It certainly looked human, but Flux could hear a great, mysterious power coursing through his veins... something no ordinary human would have. Was he truly human? Flux could not tell. Either way, for a lesser being, it was clear he was greater than the others.

"Huuuuumaaaannn...." It croaked, shuffling forward on all fours like a cautious puppy. "Frrrrrrr.... rrrrr... Frrrriend...?"
Edith (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hmm, strange beings like those b*stards in that basement that child sees. Friend."

Isaac in the background: Hey! >:C (<- just ignore this. I did this for filler-)
"Friend. I think I speak for both myself and my mute brother"
Ariana (played by Masquerade)

"Those whom are dark do not bother me if I was not for the whole biting situation, I would probably kiss you on the cheek as I did your bother. but I will happily be your friend"
Superion (played anonymously)

"If time didn't separate us, I'd date her." He smiles and nods.
Takes a deep breath "Hard to tell ...let go with Date"
Superion (played anonymously)

He takes one look at her and his heart melts, "Date!"
Rin youkai (played by starwolf)

“I think friend…sir”
Cardea Keay (played by Masquerade)

"friend!"
White Phantom (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

White Phantom looked at Carea, his face hidden by a white mask. He reached out as he stared for a moment before pulling back his hand. “You look so much like here….” he said. He cleared his throat before shaking his head, “If you are comfortable I would like to take you on a date.”
Kwon Soojin (played anonymously)

Soojin couldn't assume about what she couldn't see. Such a mask could conceal a novel's worth of information for her. But, with a current target in mind, she knew better than to waste her time unpacking mysteries that weren't for her, "Pass."
Paragon (played anonymously)

"Friend."
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

He put a matching set of bunny ear headbands on both of their heads. He would then smile and nod "perfect! My new friend!"
Renia (played anonymously)

Offers a magical pendent she created. “I guess a friend or ally anyway.”
Samson (played by -Knight-)

"You're beautiful. But I'm uncertain about you. Pass."
Ariana (played by Masquerade)

She walks by samson the bells around her ankles bring rhythm to her steps. her elegant hand reaches up and tugs gently on his beard. "nice hair cut" she winks and walks off *date*
Dehshat (played by Vozhad)

Shadows creep from all directions, the very time and space are being twisted and possessed as the time-freezing darkness and cold of the vampire overlord loom around when he rises from his coffin... From within a spinning and phantasmagorical tornado of darkness, he appears, wrapping his black cloak around princess Ariana, he takes her to the heart of darkness where he rules supreme, it is a date with the god-devouring vampire overlord!
Kelador Stoneraven (played by Lanx12)

Ack! Sorry lad ill pass!
Avery Everys (played by khaellar)

Kelador Stoneraven wrote:
Ack! Sorry lad ill pass!

Avery gives the dwarf an appraising onceover, tapping her lip thoughtfully. "Date!" she says finally. "Never been with a dwarf, but I'll try anything once." She winks and blows a kiss.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus