Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Dyllan Parker (played anonymously)

Dyllan eyed the redhead up and down. "Date."
Ash (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Hard pass." Ash said briskly, not bothering to elaborate.
December (played by Keke)

Ash wrote:
"Hard pass." Ash said briskly, not bothering to elaborate.

"Certainly a friend."
Sentinel (played by -Knight-)

(Fascinating character. ^_^)

"I would love to see her library. I would also be willing to date her if she would be willing to. Otherwise, friend."
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

"Pass, no offense, In very lazy, doubt I'd be of use-"
The Brat Prince allows a sinister grin to spread his lips as he studies the woman. "God of chaos? You are your own deity? You sound like the right kind of mischievous for me."

Date
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

She sighs and summons some galaric powder and blows it into his face

" I pefer peasants, and office workers" she'd say snickering

Friend
"Pass, throwing garlic powder in a vampire's face isn't very nice."
Sentinel (played by -Knight-)

"You are a gorgeous young woman. I might use you're services at some point. Friend."
Iro Cloud (played by Reithesniper)

"Not my thing!" she'd say swinging her rather light (for a robot at least-) arms at him, absolutely terrified

Pass
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo, poyo poyo!" ("Well, i guess i'll friend for the most part!")
Spongebob Squarepants (played anonymously)

"Friend! I think we'd get along well! Nya-ha-ha-ha-ha!" The yellow-haired boy laughed nasally, picking up Korby.
“I’m going to have to pass, but enjoy your friend!” Amelia smiled as she turned to continue sipping her tea.
Meph Norwish (played by Eros_Calls)

Meph sat down next to the beauty with the killer eyes and ordered himself a tea as well. He couldn't get over her beguiling smile. In his low, soft voice he asked, "Would you like to date me...for as long as we both shall live?"
Amelia looked up as Meph sat down next to her. To his question, her cheeks went red, and she reached over to run her fingers over his hand until she was holding it. “Every part of me says yes,....to both parts of that question.”
Courtney Jones (played by scare)

courtney friend
Lauren (played by LeftScout)

You would be a good friend.
Eylili Eyli (played by Samiakki)

"I'm sure we would get along just fine as friends. Why don't we stop somewhere for tea? You can tell me all about yourself." Daintily, she put a tiny hand to her own chest. "Myself, I wish to open my own grocery store and bakery in a city called Limsa Lominsa. A bit ambitious, but anything in the city proper is, no?"
PXu9oOI.png
Mad Rat (played anonymously)

"Hm. I guess i'll friend... For now at least."

Edit: damn got skipped :skull:
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I'd gladly be one of your regular customers. You gotta support a friend's business, right?" the soldier said with a smile which was offset by his thousand-yard staring eyes and granite-like face

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus