Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Ayami Williams (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

Ayami gave a small smile. "You are very pretty and you look sweet. Maybe we can be friends?" She exclaimed, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

Veliai handed her some cinnamon rolls

(Friend)
Iro Cloud (played by Reithesniper)

" Well Im not a fan of baked goods (even tho I can eat-) , I'd still love to be friends!"
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

*Readies a copy of doom for scientific puposes*

"FRIEND!!!"

"Friend!" She'd say producing a screen in her hans "And yes, I can run doom-"
Kendra (played anonymously)

"I doubt you would be one that comes by the club. But how about friends? Can't have too many right?"

" I dont mind going with you... However I dont know what it is, but still!" She'd smiling

Friend
Sentinel (played by -Knight-)

"Friend."
Salem Jones (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

“Sorry but uh even if I wasn’t asexual you’d still be a pass…. Sorry.” Salem said with a shrug.

She just like looked at Salem "Oh hello!" Her hands become the size of gauntlets as she give them a hug

Friend
"I don't see too much of a beneficial relationship between us." He raised a hand. "Not that I expect it to turn sour, mind you. I'd just rather keep my distance from machines. If you knew what the Lunar Empire was doing, you'd understand and keep your distance from organics, too."

Seems to be a pass.
ukDek3S.png
Rykle Morbius (played by scare)

Friend
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

"Friend, this is maybe my third time participating in this-"
Salem Jones (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

“You’re really pretty! So I would love to say date but I am asexual so I would have to just say friend.” Salem said with a smile.
"Friend, you totally seem like a girl I would get along with!"
Meph Norwish (played by Eros_Calls)

"How can I say no to fellow Sagittarius? We can try a date, but if it doesn't work out, I hope we can have a quality friendship."
Demisha (played anonymously)

Demisha looked at him and tilted her head. "You look fun. Date, definitely. Unless you're afraid of heights. Then maybe just stick to being friends."
"Friend!" :D
Pats the young one on her head, "Hello there, tiny being." Seeing as his mouth was far too fowl and manners inappropriate for youngsters he offered a fleeting smile, "Pass kiddo. Have fun with those teenage hormones."
Cameron watched as Rowdy patted the young one on her head, but as he walked away, reached out and ran her finger down his arm. “Well, tall, dark and gorgeous. Let’s have a little fun.”

Date.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus