Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Simeon (played by MomoMonroe)

"Hmm.." she studied him closely, perhaps even too closely, with those dark ocean eyes as they squinted after a moment. What exactly was she searching for? Hard to say, but her demeanor wasn't the slightest bit hostile at least. Her head tilted and she burst into soft cackles before she finally made her final decision, "Friend, yis? What say you? Seem very... intriguing. Very... wise. Would love to know zee inner workings of your mind."
He grinned at Simeon "of course I'd be your friend. I could get so much mileage using that song by The Cranberries" he said in his warm tone as his son ran up to him. Todd smiled and picked the six-year-old up "hey there, little bear!"
Ava Jackson (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Ava looked at him and smiled a bit, even smiling at his son. “Aww so cute! I would love to be your friend.” she said. “And I would love to do something with your son too.”
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

He kissed her and held her hands "kinda late to be asking that"

Ava giggles and kisses Seth back, “You already know how I feel for you my love.”
Gabriel was kicked back in a metal café style chair enjoying an early afternoon cappuccino. He looked up from his phone to catch Ava and Seth's public display of affection. He sipped his coffee as he pondered the excitement of a love triangle. He chuckled softly to himself, his head shaking. "Who am I to get in the way of love?"

Pass...friendship could lead to temptations *wink*
FRIEND

"Huh, don' think I'd mind hangin' out witha fellow shapeshifter every now'n then," Sprite shrugged, eyeing the dark-haired man with a casual, beast-knows-beast sorta look. "W'both know our way 'round t'battlefield, got a nice feral form hidden beneath the skin, an' play for the same team romantically. Suppose havin' a thing'r two in common usually makes for sound friendships." Nothing much else to add, to be honest. She'd heard a thing or two about these so-called 'werewolf' from planet Earth- according to some stereotypes, they were either hairy, bland womanizers, or complex creatures of conflict and dephts that transcended the harsh man-made border between human and beast. For the sake of this hypothetical friendship, Sprite could only hope that this interestingly-named guy fell into the latter category. "So, catcha beer, someday?"
Gabriel had let his cappuccino cool just enough to gulp the cup until empty. He felt his body shutter as the caffeine rocketed through his system. He had to blink a few times as his heart went erratic for a few beats. He looked over at Sprite, "I'm buyin'. You can psychoanalyze me while we get s***faced."
Laurie Harrison (played anonymously)

“Damn! Let’s go on a date!”

“Sorry but I would have to say pass…. You are too young for me to be friends with or even date. I also don’t date girls….” Ava said.
“Yeah, I’m gonna have to pass. I don’t date girls,...or usually anyone. And friends? Friends and me don’t tend to work. This is not you, this is on me.” After this, Rhi goes back to the corner table to nurse the cup of coffee.
Lucious Albus Cromwell (played by Lanx12)

Hmm Perhaps a friend but we will have to work on your self confidence first..
Kendra (played anonymously)

"Friends? I'm not sure if I am your type to pursue more than that. However friendship could be fun." Kendra smiled bubbly.
"Friend"
Annabella (played anonymously)

"Friend, listening to your stories on experiences could be fun for a bookworm."
Ultra-Woman (played anonymously)

"Friend! I'd like a Faerie friend." She smiled
Kendra (played anonymously)

"Friends, you seem interesting and not the usual type I run into. We can talk more over drinks"
Ultra-Woman (played anonymously)

"Friend." She smiled at her and nodded, "Sounds good to me! I'd love that!"
Dyllan Parker (played anonymously)

"Friend, or date. I don't mind." Spider-Man said, with a nod and smile under his mask.
Annabella (played anonymously)

"Maybe a date and see how it goes but I am cool with just being friends too" Annabella smiles sweetly at him before going back to reading the book on her lap.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus