Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

"I have always admired a fellow in a uniform. I am probably to weird for you and you too serious for me. but Hell, I would love to make a few poor decisions with yah." -date-
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

He gave a chuckle "I used to think if the army wanted me to have a girlfriend at this point, they'd issue me one, but I'm a Ranger. I can make it happen. Let's annoy each other" date
Alia Chrome (played by Reithesniper)

"You skipped a rat, so pass, sorry" she'd shrug
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"So I did. My bad. I'd be the Rat's buddy, but I'm gonna mutually pass on you"
Butter (played anonymously)

Butter shakes her head rapidly, cheeks a deep red "Never been on one, so a date it is!"
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Friend. She's basically a supportive teammate-"
Xali-no (played by Samiakki)

"I do not see why we could not be friends. So long as it does not bring trouble. . . I-I am afraid I know few combat skills, if any."

Butter nods " Yes Friend, we can hang out, but if they wants to go on a date I dont mind-"
Rowdy blinks as he stares at a a female with horns. The werewolf sniffed the air inquisitively. Not demon. Distinctly...cow? "Never dated in the bovine family before. But you don't know what you might be missing until you try it, right?"
"I am sure I got a red cape and hood around my shop somewhere!" *date*

Butter looks down at her " Oooo, hello!" She'd say waving "I think we can just be friends, yes?"
The cruel Queen looked over the creature before her, but smirked while that twisted brain worked. “I could say something, but I won’t, so I’ll just say....Pass.”
Kelly Steele (played anonymously)

Looks the Queen up and down, "If you hired me to be you're body guard or to protect someone of interest to you, I'd take it. I may even enjoy taking orders from you. But otherwise, pass."
Seith (played by Darkfeatures)

"Lady of Steel. No! Pass."
Orialar (played by BayLeafBard)

"Date. You're worth a try. If you refuse I will understand and can suggest I cook a seafood supper and we share a few beers."
Noel (played by Reithesniper)

Noel lays on her face like a baby owl sleeping

Pass
"Never cooked anything with birdseed in it, but I accept the challenge HA!!"

Friend
Ariana (played by Masquerade)

"Well you cook! that is good for at least a friendship. I do make a mean campfire"-friend
Samson (played by -Knight-)

"Date."

"Im sure we can wrestle, itll be fun!" Her tail wags as she steps up to him

Date

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus