Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Chemical Saki (played by starwolf)

“F-friend please I don’t know if my husband will come back or not but I’ll wait for him…”
Lexie (played by JetFire)

“Let’s be friends.” Lexie said with a smile.
Sandra Sherman (played by randomentity777)

"Date. I personally think that you look cute and I always like someone with a good sense of fashion."
Cid Myers (played by Lanx12)

Friend, I feel we would get along pretty well. Never hurts having a friend who will defend ya when ya need it toots.
Althea (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Friends, maybe... A romance certainly wouldn't work."
Mallory (played by Marin)

"Rejecting a princess would just be rude! I'd have to be dumb to do that. Date for sure."
Eisha Schade (played anonymously)

"I'm afraid I have to pass," she admitted with a smile. "Man-eating is something I'm trying not to fall back into, and I don't think you'd be a great influence..."
Stephanie (played by Stephie)

Steph gave the vampire a smile and nodded, "I always would like to have more friends! Hanging out with a vampire would be a bloody good time, no?"
Starling (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"No idea what's going on with this one. Pass."
Daniel Phillips (played anonymously)

“I’ll have to pass as I don’t really have friends and I’ve dated too many questionable people in my youth.”
“I must humbly apologize, but thou art not what I am looking for, and I must pass.
Jack Sparrow (played anonymously)

"Pretty, to be sure, but not quite my type. Sorry, darling. Friends, perhaps? Otherwise a pass~"
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"You kinda look like trouble and well ...

Date."
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“Um I’m not sure but I guess date I’m curious about dating the same gender”
Hayato Kawajiri (played anonymously)

"Uhm.. pass, I guess..."
Mallory (played by Marin)

Date, but only if the date can be laser tag. =)

"Well, you seem like a lot of fun. Want to be friends, darling?"
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Heard you made nicey-nice with a certain someone, so I'd like to extend the same sort of proposition you offered them. Besides, it's always a good investment to broaden ones own network, and I'm sure we'd wreck all kinds of havo -- ah hah, work quite well together if given the opportunity."

"Work? Come, come! Let's not use such terrible words, eh? But, aye, I should rather like to be friends with you. I'm quite good at broadening horizons. I shall bring some spice to your life, darling. Ah, and rum! Let's have us a good time."
Nora (played by JetFire)

“Oooo a pirate, I wouldn’t mind being your friend.” The traveling merchant says and she was rummaging through her bag for a compass and her map.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus