Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Karu Kim (played by Moonen)

Karu turned his gaze to the woman, a hint of emotion in his eyes. Like usual, it wasn’t a good emotion. He was unimpressed. His already thin lips pulls into a tight white line, nose wrinkling in disgust. He looked down at her from the edge of his nose. “Pass. I don’t want to see your face ever again, weak little girl.” He mocked.
Trudy White (played by Juls)

Trudy frowned at how rude the man was to Rosaleen. "You likely would benefit from a true friend or two, Mr. Kim. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, that will not be me."

Pass.
Jensen VonNida (played by Moonen)

Jensen gazed at the woman with an interested stare. Not many people he has met have been interested in tarot cards, he couldn’t help but wonder what tarot card she is aligned with. His lips curled into a kind smile. “I see you don’t like men who swear, but I’ll try to tone it down. I shall befriend you!”
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Not to be a wisecrack, but you do seem to be a little bit of a livewire. I'd be a friend, if you so need an ear in the ground."
Jhanpassa (played anonymously)

"I like your features, however, I do dislike Aasimar! Pitty. PASS!" She bellows in frustration.
"No no no! I've only known you for five seconds and I can't trust you already."

With a snap of her fingers and a small Poof! Bailey shapeshifts into a snowy owl. "Bye-bye!"

Pass.
"You seem like you'd be one of the few I'd trust to be a friend, but I can't be quite sure." Mary said, "So, for now, I'll be passing, just let me know when you wish to chat mk?"
Nayra (played by Nayrulianas_Blessing)

"Friend. You seem like a very interesting uh, dragon. Honestly, dragons are amazing..." Nayra happily said, smiling more confidently.
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"I'm taking a hard pass, I'm deathly sick right now and although she's dead, I'm married." The man of bones said.
Alien Hominid (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Joseph Berryman wrote:
"I'm taking a hard pass, I'm deathly sick right now and although she's dead, I'm married." The man of bones said.
The Hominid looks at the man of bones and thought to himself. "I would say friend because us monsters need to stick together. Who else agrees with me, Aye?"
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"I'll have to pass on monsters."
Serial Designation N (played by randomentity777)

"Friend. I want someone who will actually give me credit and consider me useful."
(Anton)

The black and purple chef-bot hovered around N like an overgrown fly, optic flickering slightly.

"A bientot, vous are not a frére de la libertée... but you could very well be. La cuisine is always recruiting new personnell... how qualified are you, though? It might be helpful to figure out what your actual job would be. It's a delicate art to properly craft a Consommé devilish dish, after all."

He paused, and gave a slight annoyed sigh. "Ah, je forget that vous might not understand my culinary metaphors. I was going with amie..." A pause. "It means 'friend'."
Five (played by LostWanderer)

Five looks at the robot, clearly trying to contain her excitement, "A chef bot? That's really cool! I would love to be your friend!"
Sairsk Akkyo (played anonymously)

"Friend, fluffy ears." OwO
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

"Friend?"
Postal Dude- Goin' Postal (played by MangoNekros)

"Wow. This stuff really works wonders" he said as he looked down at his pipe before looking up at the shark. "You'll be an awesome friend" he snickered
Ares (played anonymously)

"I'm sorry, I'll have to Pass." They were a bit too old for his tastes, but, "We can be Friends, though." The young man politely offers.
Pass (Friends?)

"Ahh, naw, A'd break yer heart, love," Artie simple stated, looking down upon the poor lad from the high and dry shoulder of her mecha. "Nothin' of the personal sort. It's just been that all ye good gentle lads and me haven't made for the best of combo's. Yer pretty fit though, and taller than most of me brothers, so A'm sure ye'll find someone in due time." While she'd never gotten as far to be jealous of them, she did always envy the careless and gleeful bounce that the art students at the Eastern Akademy used to have in their step. There had to be something ever idyllic about finding one's place in the academic field.. which was something she had never accomplished. Maybe, in a way, for the better too. "Ye have fun out there, alroight?"
Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

"Aw man! You like fluffy girls, but you're taken! Sucks! Well, at least we can be friends?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus