Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

"Oooh! A boxer! Say, I know I don't look like much but how about a couple of friendly sparring rounds? I wanna see how you handle my Dempsey roll!"
Gillmour family (played by cri86titanium)

(Wilson)

Wilson looked in surprise at Jimmy, but then found himself smiling despite himself. That was the style of camaraderie he was used to. "Interested in some action, huh? Why not, I'd not mind having a sparring buddy", he offered. "What's your favorite fighting style? I like archery best, myself... but I've also been trained in swordplay, though I might be a little out of the loop."
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" I think we could get along very well. I hope you like puppies and the supernatural "
Vladimir Boris Ivanov (played by Icysoul)

The vampire looked at her. "I'll have to pass, human. Nothing against you." He said, shaking his head.
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"Undead? Pass, you remind me too much of my wife, draining people's souls, although I liked her."
"I mean, it's pretty impressive to get back to life after dead - if you're really a walking dead and I'm not seeing things", Cris said. Something like a bittersweet smile seemed to pass behind the eyes of her vixen-like mask. "I guess, in many ways, it reminds me of something h... a person I knew used to say, a long time ago." Even if it had really been just a couple years... She pushed the thought away. "But anyway, I don't see why we couldn't be friends. Maybe even see who scores the highest in shooting range, what say you?"
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"Hm... I'd like to say friend! You're an interesting fellow, I'd hate to pass a chance up."
Korë (played anonymously)

"Date." Korë sheepishly breathes, craning her neck to slump her vision and hide her eyes behind cropped bangs. "Yep, something like that." She'd really like to just be 'more than friends' with someone so attractive and new, but there wasn't an in-between.

Oh well, close enough.
Xalare Xala (played anonymously)

"Goodness me, a kindred spirit if I've ever seen any. Let me tell you, I've shared in the struggle of not being taken seriously because of my height. I will not deny that I find you attractive, but even if you do not see me in the same way, let me at least befriend you so that I may protect you from those who seek to do you harm."
Yivrul (played anonymously)

"Few are friends with a Drow. Yet, I see no need to pass on such an opportunity to make one. Friends."
Shanlee Abgrall (played anonymously)

"Then let us see if friendship is possible to begin with."

Friend
Lilith Salford (played by Berrystar)

With a brief examination, the Princess gave the other female a soft smile, her red eyes glinting then vanishing in a flash. "I wouldn't mind having a friend. I am rather lonely."
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

Eric bit the inside of his check as he blushed alittle brightly looking away at Lilth making little eye contact with the princess " Why the heck is she so cute ... " the male quitely said to himself hoping that nobody hears.
Glitch (played by Icysoul)

"I'm gonna have to pass." Glitch said bluntly. "Sorry, mate."
Demeter (played anonymously)

"Pass. The only way I'd associate with likes of you is when I haul your delinquent arse to juvenile prison."
Zreek (played by Leighoflight)

"The Earth is friend!"
The vulture gets up reeeaaallllyyyy close to stare at Demeter's hair.
BIT (played by GingerHades)

BIT's camera zooms in on Turkey. A white-headed vulture... Not really what BIT was hoping to find, unfortunately. BIT politely yet silently gives the bird a nod, kindly waves a floating paw, then wanders off in search of something that isn't from Earth.

Pass.
Mason Sarkin (played anonymously)

"A robot?" He's never met a robot before.

The giant has to get on his knees to even get a good look at the strange thing before him, grinning wide, watching endearingly. "Could we be friends?," He hopes so, outstretching a large hand to the little robot.

Friend.
Freddie Murdok (played anonymously)

Freddie gazed up at the incredibly tall man with a huge grin. "You'd make a really good friend! And, I dunno if you're into men, but I'd certainly consider a date with you!" The little redheaded Irish laddie set his hands on his hips, a huge smile still present on his face.
Rosaleen Anderson (played by Berrystar)

Rosaleen blinked at the male, chuckling at his behaviour towards the male. "My word, you are certainly quite the exciting type. And since you already have an interest, I would like to be your friend, if you don't mind, that is." She fanned herself slowly as she chuckled again, but behind the fan.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus