Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Alien Hominid (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fumizuki wrote:
"Fwend." Fumizuki provides her usual snuggly hugs.
"Hmm. I would say hug but if i get too close you might freak out so.. I'm not sure if you want one or no..."
Sairsk Akkyo (played anonymously)

"This ain't Flirt hug or slap. But Fwen."

Sairsk Akkyo wrote:
"This ain't Flirt hug or slap. But Fwen."
"Alrighty then. I'll just be your friend just for now. Anyway, I'm off to repair my U.F.O so. I'll be off."
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Friend, just don't shoot me got it "

Amber wrote:
" Friend, just don't shoot me got it "
"Hmm, You do look like an FBI Agent but i'm not really gonna shoot you because you haven't really done something to me." Friend.
"Friend! Who doesn't like a cute alien friend?!"
Diromi and Asløv (played anonymously)

The Aasimar’s many eyes focused on Poppy, seeming to gaze into her soul. “Ooh, definitely date!”
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Even though you seem friendly, I am afraid I have to pass. I don't see why we can't be friends though "
Reaper (played by Thegreatunknown)

“I w-would love to be friends…I don’t have too many of them. I doubt you would consider it though. After all, who wants to be friends with death?”
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

The warlock tilted her head, tapping her chin. "Well, death comes for us all in the end, so why not make friends with it while you still can? I've sent many gifts your way, did you treasure them?"
Pericles (played by Libertine)

Pericles wore a pensive frown while contemplating the contents of the letter. It was swapped for a mellow smile when he met Rosaline's eye, nonchalant as he explained: "The Marquess of Callaport has been poisoned. Bleakthorn toxin, sourced solely from the Tauren Desert, where her cousin has recently returned from holiday. At first read, it sounds like an obvious fabrication. I'll be portalling within the hour to head the investigation...." With a half-shrug, voice even fainter than his standard softness, the warlock added "You could come, if you'd like."
(Because autopsying a corpse and analyzing a poison-lined wine glass is totally a date)
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" I don't see why we couldn't be friends. I personally think we would get along quiet well actually "
Moth (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Eric Gwàiwù wrote:
" I don't see why we couldn't be friends. I personally think we would get along quiet well actually "
"Hmm, Friends as long your okay with that."
Soren (played by Jejune)

"Ehh..pass. Sorry chump. I just need someone to catch my attention, and youre just...well...lets just say you arent that someone."
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

"Ooh, you look so awesome! I'd love to be your friend, if that's okay with you of course-"
Alexandria Jarring (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Friend, you are so cute!!!"
Tricky- Nevadean Champion (played by MangoNekros)

"Pass! Pass! PASS!" the clown said, basically bouncing along as it said this. "If I had an option to kill you, YOUR HEAD WOULD DECORATE MY STOP SIGN!!!!"
Valen Doe (played by MeatCathedral)

"A psychotic clown either sounds like a very good or a very bad friend to have, either way I'm in."
Jun Matsuoka (played anonymously)

"A bit... violent. I'm sorry, but no."
Karu Kim (played by Moonen)

Karu raised his eyebrow at the guy. A zombie friend? Now that doesn’t sound half bad. The question is, would they be of use to him? Or would they just slow him down? Technically he isn’t really looking for a friend, just a partner in crime. He grinned sadistically. “Hm. Friend.. I suppose. I’ll take you.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus