Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Burt regarded Yuan for a few instants, looked down at his mug of beer, and then slammed it down on the table and buried his face in his arms.

"WHY oh WHY IN THE GALAXY all the AMAZING AND BADASS AND HOT LADIES that I'd so like to date ARE ALL PLAYING FOR MY SAME TEAM? Man, that's just NOT FAIR! I mean, I get them, I'd totally date them if I was a girl too but - gah! FOREVER ALONE!..." Finally deciding that another round of wolverine beer was the perfect solution to his woes, he wolfed down his glass and turned back to Yuan.

"But we can be friends... I guess?"
Zavik Adler (played by Sorrisky)

Zavik sauntered over with a grin that could kill, an extra wolverine beer that had just been mentioned in hand. Placing it in front of Burt with a wink, he cracked open his own and raised it slightly. "Now, you may not have the best luck with girls but I ain't minding what I see. Definitely could take you on a date or two. Think on it over the beer." With that Zavik took a sip of his own beer, scrunching their nose in question if this was actually good or if maybe Burt just liked it because of the theme.
    "Wow, this is disgusting." The warlock set down her own mug of beer, bottom lip curled up in disappointment. If luck had it, the flamboyant man before her would prove entertaining enough to justify wandering into this nondescript place.

Would she ever date this rascal? No. In between harvesting souls for her patron and trying to outrun the fury of her first lover, Catherine had simply no time to consider such things.

"Now, a friend I wouldn't mind. He does look exactly the kind of chaotic that wouldn't lecture me for my own infernal antics, too."
"Fwend?" Fumizuki asks timidly, holding out her tiny arms in an indication of wanting hugs.
Alien Hominid (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Fumizuki wrote:
"Fwend?" Fumizuki asks timidly, holding out her tiny arms in an indication of wanting hugs.
"Hmm..." The Hominid pulls out a scanner then scans her. "According to my calculations, You seem to be 100% friendly. If you like, Wanna be friends?"
Zubairad (played by hexblading)

"I--" He seemed caught off-guard. "It is unsettling how disarming your charm is. I'll have to pass."
Elijah Blanc (played anonymously)

"My oh my...," He seems enthralled with the creature Infront of him, head tilted back to gaze up in wonder. "You're quite a big boy, aren't you, and your horns--,"Elijah is already slipping his gloves off in anticipation. "You seem easy enough to get along with, fancy a date? I'll treat you to the finest restaurant that can fit your horns through the door"
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

Jim gave Elijah a careful consideration, his stance, however, relaying a sort of brash nonchalance. Such was typical for James Moriarty.

"Huh," the consultant offered the other a pleasant smile. "You look like a communicative sort and I could always use a friend in the news field -- good representation 'n all. What do you say? Oh, don't worry, darling. I'll make it worth your while."
Behind the fox mask, Cris pursed her lips in thought. She wasn't pondering what to answer, far from it; she was trying to decide how long it'd have taken them to actually get Jim to talk about his assets, and possibly glean valuable informations about safes and security systems, in the old times.

"Ah, you see, Dr. Moriarty - up 'til a few years ago, you'd be just the kind of person that my best friend an' me would be perfectly happy to become friends wih, maybe over a nice drink and some casual conversation about the latest news, weather, how business's going...." Definitely the kind of challenge they'd have taken, she decided, hardly repressing a wistful chuckle. How carefree had those days been, really? Four years and seems like it's been a life ago. She wondered if Badzooka ever felt the same too.

"But... what can I say? Life and circumstances happen. As of today... I'll pass", she continued in the same amicable tone. And as she turned to leave, something like a smirk briefly lit up the eyes behind the mask. "Believe me, today I'm really really not the kind of person you'd want to be mingle with." Mostly because it'd mean she was on his case as a vigilante. And that could be taken for an advice.... or a threat more stern warning?

"Have a nice day, will you?"
Jimnir Wyrdrage (played anonymously)

"According to my homeboy Burt, apparently it ain't such a bad idea if I were to trust you. So.. seeing you're one badass lady, how about we strike up a friendship? I'd rather have you as an ally than an enemy that's for sure."
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Sorry migtie but pass for sure " Eric said look at the character above him with a soft and sly smirk on his face.
Sairsk Akkyo (played anonymously)

"Pass, you're a human that kills other entities. I'm gonna go hang with my fumei friends now, l8r."
Jordan Harrow (played anonymously)

"I'd have to pass as there is nothing for me to latch my teeth into."
"Meh." The wolverine's eyebrows rose. This guy, he smelled of anything BUT alcohol, so he must not have been a funny sort to hang out with. In fact, somethin' about him reminded him of how they used to eat raw meat in the old pack.

"Pass, come back when ya'll learn to have fun like a tough guy and we'll talk." Then he slammed his glass down on the counter. "BARTENDER! Another pint of Wily Wolverine! I've not been drinkin' for FIVE MINUTES already!"
Rear Admiral Maya Tau (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"You must be joking. Pass."
Akashi (played by randomentity777)

"Friend, nya! You could help out the commander, although some of the girls might get a bit jealous. Especially Akagi, nya. Watch your back around her, nya."
Kierro Il Harin (played by 2pointO)

"I'd rather explode than have anything to do with a damn Khajiit ripoff. Talk to me once you leave this fantasy realm. Big pass."
Pass (for Kierro's sake..)

"Whew, it sure ain't rocket science to see that you two didn't click.. click.. boom, heh. Sorry kid, but sorta blew your chances with me, too, I'm afraid," Randle shrugged. Intense and obviously dead serious conversations like these always triggered his craving for lining his lungs with an extra layer of tar, but since his chattering opponent was a literal bomb with legs, he decided against it. "Sure, I've budded heads with folks that had themselves even shorter fuses than you, but that explosive temper of yours really blew me away, and not in a good way, I'll tell ya, gave me a bit of a nervous tick.. tack, even. Don't let it get to ya, though, I'm sure you gotta lot of friends out there who'll claim you're the bomb. Now, take care out there, and when your time comes, be sure to go out with a bang, alright?" And one fatherly pat on the shoulder later, Randle could finally take his distance from the bomb golem and light himself that well-deserved cigarillo.
Sairsk Akkyo (played anonymously)

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang, that response made me feel like you're be a good friend Heck, wanna go jump some space time continuum trees?" Sairsk was moving around rapidly, obviously happy, the dark mist around their feet blossoming ever higher until it was chest length, showing the emtion going into each word.
"Fwend." Fumizuki provides her usual snuggly hugs.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus