Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Jupiter Saalam (played by 2pointO)

"Not gonna lie, you're a little too scary for me to flip the date switch on, so I'll just settle on being your buddy!"
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Friend, just don't get on my dad bad side.. "
She gave a soft hum as she thought about the person in front of her. Though she had to be honest, there was no finding whatever it was that she had been looking for. "I'm really sorry but I'll have to pass for now- But I'm sure that you're honestly a really cool person! Just not for me."
Scott Novak (played anonymously)

"If I could ever work up the courage to ask you out, date for sure."
Zaye Dorens (played by Kloomsy)

Zaye raised his eyebrow at the handsome man. From the looks of it, he had many talents and interests. His eyes skidded across his face in interest as he examined him, hands tapping by his sides as he thought deeply. He looked expressionless while he thought. He did, however, speak in the end.

“I shall befriend you. When it comes to types, I’m afraid you are not that to me.” Zaye bowed his head politely, “but that does not mean you aren’t handsome.”

Zaye was really hoping that he didn’t hurt the poor guy’s feelings. He’s never been the one to outwardly hurt people unless they deserve it.
Mason Sarkin (played anonymously)

Mason would be a liar if he said that the man presented to him wasn't his type, and he'd be an even bigger fool if he thought it wasn't clear on his face that he thought that. Big hands are clammy and wide smile meek, brows knitted tight as he takes in a few more scattered glanced before his lips finally part.

"I like your piercings, I gotta lotta' those too but--mm, my job don't really like me having them in," his nose wrinkles hearing his own broken English, hoping it comes off as sheer stupidity instead of nervousness.

"I've got an extra cig if you'd like some company for a bit, smokes taste better with a friend," that look goofy look in lidded eyes says he'd like to be more.
"Hm, I'd have to say date out of pure curiosity. You just seem like an interesting one," She then gave him a sweet wink with a soft smirk.
Jay (played anonymously)

I would definitely go on a date with you Maria! Could go wander around the street fair and listen to some of the live music on the stage. Maybe we’d hit it off, or maybe we’d become friends. If not, it was only one date.
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"Well, since you rented out the basement of my house, we could be friends." Nina said as she was figuring out how much work he has done on the renovation of the basement. It clearly is worth more than the amount of rent being charged so she gives him a receipt for the month for zero dollars.
Zamma (played by Dib2435)

" I think we would be great friends, I just hope you don't mind wolf pups or vampires "
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"I do in fact mind both of those things, but not in the way you might think," Sherlock stated, index finger extended upward matter-of-factly. "I am never one to judge anyone by their lot in life, but I am one to judge by the choices they make. You do have me at a loss, however. Considering your very obvious adult age, how is it that you are able to transform into a wolf cub? Either way, I will have to pass at this point, though I do find the transformation process rather intriguing."
Nancy (played anonymously)

Ah, but Nancy with her shrewd, sharp eyes and her spiteful moods; in some violent pleasure, she'd hacked her at her hair until it resembled a rock n'roll, androgynous mess.

It left her ugly and she'd noticed this with spurious delight--something wicked in her stirred at the sight, smiled contently and curled its toes.

On the streets now, this new look leant her the air of a sullen shadow, like some dark furred alley cat or latch key kid.

This walk from the center to the fringe of most people's focus has given her a new lease of life.

The sort that strikes up a light and crows, 'you won't make many friends that way, guy,' at a posh, long-legged passer by.

'Stay a while, you might learn something.'
"Fwend" <3
"Pass. Nothing personal, little one... I just don't have positive associations with military, what with growing up with an Admiral uncle and two soldier cousins." To say nothing of her pirate past, but there was no point in bringing that up. "Just try to stay out of troubles, willya?"
The Pirate King (played by Kloomsy)

Kyven, a deadly pirate captain who roamed the seven seas with a bloodthirsty cutlass, raised an eyebrow. Bad times with military? Ah, yes, he knew that all too well. They tend to try and hunt him down like a dog most of the time. Even his old friend from the past became a marine, their paths and bonds broken because of their jobs. Kyvens lip twitched.

Pass.” His voice was frigid. Not just cold, but so icy that the waters of the ocean chilled at his tone. He pushed his hands into the pockets of his long trench coat, turning his gaze away from her. “I don’t correspond with incompetence, lass.”

Indeed Kyven doesn’t. But then again, everyone be speaks too is below him in his eyes. It doesn’t matter who they are or what they do. All that matters is if they’ll be in his way or not.
Neoma Alva (played by BugIsTired)

Neoma examined Kyven from a distance, turned around with a scoff, and walked away. Speaking in her decently thick Russian she stated to herself, "That'll be a pass. I won't associate with the greedy or arrogant." She tried to find an ounce of caring for his fellow man, but had some difficulties finding it. Her ladybug-like alien flew from her satchel she was carrying with her who shook his head disapprovingly. He than sat on Neoma's shouder. An extremely small collar had a tag on it stating that the creature's name was 'Simon'. She looked at Simon with a motherly smile. "We don't do so well with the pirates, or at least the nasty ones. Don't we?" The creature nodded with a small 'Mhm!'
Etsuki (played anonymously)

“Friend.” Etsuki likes meeting people as honest as her. It’s refreshing, and Neoma appears to not hold anything back when it comes to criticism. She understands that.

That, and she’s curious about the little creature on Neoma’s shoulder. Becoming friends would be a nice way to learn more about it.
Tulip Evergrown (played by Kloomsy)

Tulip dragged her eyes upward from the Shakespearean novel she was reading, her tender fingertips pulling the pages apart. She indeed was beautiful; her dark long hair, sharp cat like eyes, narrow face. But even so, she couldn’t help the look of disgust that flashed across her features when she saw Etsuki.

“You have a horn growing out of your head,” she remarked in aghast. Her British accent was thick even she spoke, weaving through each word to the core. “I suggest getting that checked. Its not common for someone to have a horn growing out of their head or to have some ‘special’ powers.”

“So I will say pass.” She finally remarked, looking down at her book. “Have a good day.”
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"You would make an interesting friend." Nina said as she looked to Tulip.
Ben Watson (played anonymously)

Hmmm.... yeah... any time. You just say the word.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus