“Friend.”
"Friend."
Rose (played by NiftySpiffy)

"Friends"
Blackbeard (played anonymously)

"How about a friend?"
“Friend? Maybe?”
Melody Evans (played anonymously)

Friend. Your father looks yummy though...
Toxic Ryuu (played by starwolf)

“I don’t want to be eaten or anything along those lines but I’ll pass for the safety of taking care of my brother”
Holly (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Friends, perhaps...? I don't think it would be fair of me to pass without giving you a chance, but I'm certainly not going to date you."
Laurentius (played by hexblading)

"Dating's off the table--I'm many things, but not a lowlife creep. There's little common ground between us that making friends will be all that possible, but hey, who's to say I won't try humoring a kid?"
Corban (played by Corvin)

Pass. I think we share many similar "qualities" and I could never hang out with another me. And the world is definitely not prepared.
Taihou- Azur Aircraft Carrier (played by MangoNekros)

"Hm~" She pondered to hereself, looking to the man before coming to a conclusion. "No... i'm afraid I only love my Commander~)

(Pass)
Fiore (played anonymously)

Sorry I dont get along well with women! Um we could try being friends... but it probably wouldnt work.
(Pass)
"Don't like women? What a shame! Guess we won't get along then, doll. But that's fine by me! After all, I've never tried elf meat before."

Definitely, pass.
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"Pass," Greg stated with utter certainty. "First off, I really cannot abide by eating anyone. There's just so much wrong with that. Secondly, I have no jurisdiction here, so I have to go through the proper channels to have you rightfully detained for...partaking in elf meat."

Nothing makes sense anymore these days...
"Definitely not date, you're a cop so you ain't no friend of mine... unless you can help me outta a little jam right now. Otherwise, pass!"
valentine (played anonymously)

Oh we could cause some trouble man! Def friend! You seem like a guy who knows how to hide a body.
Mallory (played by Marin)

Fffriends? I'd date, but I feel like you're out of my league.
Rose (played by NiftySpiffy)

"friends, lol"
John Watson (played by Atheist)

"A hearty pass, I'm afraid. We come from two different worlds and I see heartache in your eyes -- trust me when I say, I know when someone is sorely missed. I hope you find what you're looking for someday or at the very least, a good consolation in life."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus