Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Rebecca Kennedy (played anonymously)

"I don't know. You may be someone who would be good to have as a friend."
Lyra (played anonymously)

Oh gosh no no pass we would never get along at all. Two different worlds entirely, it'll be a firm pass love!
Danny Wysocki (played anonymously)

"uhhh.... you give the vibe that you are an unpredictable, explosive sort. Don't need that in my life, so pass.
Enkidu- Fierce Darkness (played by MangoNekros)

"A smart man, though your ambitions may need to be set straight. Come with me, i'll tak you on the path you were destined to take"

(Friend)
Nina (played by Zelphy)

"Whoa this guys takes the cake here...I'd definitely try to date. Wonder if he likes playing video games."
Cassiopeia Ismene (played anonymously)

Hey! You look like so much fun! Let's share some stories yeah? Friends!
Derrick Mueller (played anonymously)

“Uhh… I don’t mind short curvy girls, but you’re too glitchy for me, so I’ll have to pass.
Agent (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Derrick wrote:
“Uhh… I don’t mind short curvy girls, but you’re too glitchy for me, so I’ll have to pass.
"We been there before my dude. Sometimes people are just too glitchy or etc. But anyway, I can see us as friends. In other words..." Agent holds up a hand. "Slap my hand."
“Friend, no doubt.”
Josuke Ivanov (played by TiredWriter)

Rhea Balodis wrote:
“Friend, no doubt.”

You seem cool, so friend. We can paint each others’ nails if you want some time.
Aspen (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Friends for sure! You seem like a neat person, so I'd love to hang out with you!"
valentine (played anonymously)

Oh god. So if I was still in high school? I'd pursue. But since I'm not we gotta pass
Dobermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Pass. You’re too young to be going around dating military personnel, much less adults, until you age up just a little further.”
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"Pass. you don't look like your doing too well get that illness cured then try again"
Enkidu- Fierce Darkness (played by MangoNekros)

"A true man follows a woman on the quest to cure her illness. A faulty man rejects her for having one in the first place" he said as he crossed his arms. "The path to relationship and commitment is littered with obstacles. If you're not willing to do battle with these obstacles for the one you love, then you are at fault. I see that you're not a true man." he added

(Pass)
Amukhat (played by Leighoflight)

The sphinx slowly approaches this strange man, wings fanned out and titled forward so as to get a full view of him from many different angles. "I shall have to pass, I care not for combat in the slightest I am afraid to say."
Even through the ornate fox mask, it was unmistakeable that the woman's eyes were smiling at the sphinx.

"Why, friend of course! You are a remarkable person and I'm really curious to learn more about the places you've visited and the many things you must have seen - no pun intended. I'd also not mind drawing your portrait, if I may?"
"I'd gladly be your friend," Eleanor nodded at the masked vigilante, readjusting her glasses all the while. "After all, I think we might have something in common, if that pistol you've got is any indication. If you're ever in the mood to head down to a firing range, do let me know!"
Ben Gray (played anonymously)

"Oh wow I'd love to be friends! I feel like I could learn so much information from you. I can tell there aren't any dull moments when you're around!"
Sir Donald Duck (played anonymously)

"Hard pass!" The duck said quickly.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus