Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

A roll of the eyes behind the mask. Followed by a little cough that sounded *suspiciously* like trying to hide a yawn.

"Look... it's not that I have anything personal against you superhero types, really!" the masked woman tried to explain, not without some frustration. "I mean, I totally get your gig, vigilante myself 'n all that - but most of you supers, are all 'here I come look at me look how cool I am no one can be cooler than me and all the super cool things I can do, watch me save the world many times a day and not breaking a sweat' and it's like... sheesh, tone down the fanfare maybe? We're all fighting 'em big crime bosses, ain't saying we aren't, but - you know, I'm more for the type that sneaks on 'em by surprise 'n scare 'em off, while you new hero-types are the kind that, I don't know, arrive with the announcers, the bells and the fireworks and all that jazz?"

She shook her head. "Wow, will you listen me - I'm starting to sound like a boomer. Next thing I know I'm ending up in the attic with cobwebs like Badzooka, heh! But yeah, anyway, gal - I'm guessing it'll be a pass. Nothing personal! I even like that your alias has the name of a spider, but I can't see us working as friends, we're far too different and incompatible - and date's out of the picture. Other than that, see ya 'round?"
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

As Peanut the Postknight was approaching Light Raygun, he stopped in front of her then waved hi to her. "Hey! Unexpected question but uhh.. Mind if i be your Friend for the most part?"
Yiffany (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

Yiffany looked at peanut the postknight before giving him a huge hug

(friend)
Mindi Akers (played anonymously)

Awww.... cute! I think we could be friends as long as you don't bite!
Team 7 (played by CoffeeDrunk)

Yakov smiled and pulled an random daisy from the ground then held it towards Mindi, “You and me?” Gunther face palmed, watching the interaction.

(Date?)
Claire Danvers (played by SoulHeart57)

Claire smiles. “Jolene, you seem like you could take care of yourself, and are a fierce warrior. Not to mention a drinker. We can be friends.”
Sig (played by EmoAndrewHussie)

He stared at Claire with a plain expression before placing a ladybug on her arm

(friend)
Team 7 (played by CoffeeDrunk)

“I am sorry, Kiddo. No offense to you but I dislike bugs”, Jolene said then cringed.
(Pass)

"Aye. I'm not really a flirting guy but i'd say we be friends if that alright with you guys.." Peanut said, spinning his sword with one hand.
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’m not really interested in you, but if you need a job, then come find me.” Pass
Mindi Akers (played anonymously)

"Friends, because I want to borrow your tank top!"

"sorry, but you kind give off toxic vibes to me." (pass)

"Ehh.. Maybe i'll Friend you if you're okay with that. You don't mind, yes?"

"hmmm. a fellow warrior. yeah, your cool."
"Sorry, doll, but it looks like it's gonna be a pass from me," Mixie shrugs nonchalantly. "What can I say? You're one of those oh-so-innocent, boot-lickin' heroes who think they can do no wrong, aren't you? We'd never get along, even if we tried!"

Claire grins. "oh, so it's fine if i smash your face in and then chop you neck off? fine by me freak!" Claire proceeds to do said activites with no specific order.
“And that there is why I say…pass.”
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

Raven smiles nervously. "yeah... the gods of asgard can be bit violent. to make it an understatment. sorry about her. but i'm also afraid i don't really know you." (pass)
Good-doers? Seriously?

Derane smiled wickedly. Ah, the delicious irony... getting rid of a stone in the shoe *and* having fun to boot? It sounded like this was going to be a good day, by far.

"Of course I'd like to be your friend", she said, in a mockingly sweet voice. "In fact, how would you feel about joining me for a party, sweetheart? The occasion isn't the most festive, I'm afraid - it's a funeral, you see. YOURS!"

Without warning, she started firing at Raven with the various weapons concealed in her fingertps. Her voice changed, from demure and sing-songish to taunting and cruel. "You know how they say, time flies when you're havin' fun - and I think you just ran out of it, little paladin!"

((Pass and I'm sorry if she concealed it as friends, Derane is just that haywire!))
Raven Romanoff (played by SoulHeart57)

Raven returns the wicked smiles. "oh, i'm so sorry, you must not be aware of my resume....." any and all weapons get destroyed, thrown back, deflected or just go straight through raven. "i don't intend to die at age 5. perhaps we could change the occasion to be your funeral, eh?"

(pass right back)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus