Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic)

a shock wave kicked up dirt and rocks as Celtic leaping from a tree and sent a powerful force push threw the ground. Getting to her feet Celtic sighed softly and brushed her fingers threw her hair ~ i'm never going to get that right~ she thought with a sigh. turning she picked up her white cloak from a tree and headed back to the temple.
Nick was standing a few feet away from his lightsaber, trying to pull it to his hand using the Force. It was a lot harder than it looked, to be honest, and he felt an odd sort of helplessness as the lightsaber refused to budge from it's spot there on the floor.
Then it randomly shot up when he concentrated a little harder and smacked the padawan in the head. "OW!" Rubbing his forehead ruefully, he clipped the weapon back on his belt with a sigh.
He had a long ways to go before he could fully control the Force.
Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

" how many time do i need to say Relax" Celtic said walking up " don't focus so much on your failure's in the past" She said " try working with something smaller" she said taking out two small marbles from her bag and handed them to him " work on levitating them, one at a time until you get one then try both. once you get that move them farther away from you and work with that. " she said sitting down and crossed her legs.
"Relax... Whaddya think I'm trying to do, Master?" he asked, although it was in a joking sort of tone. He turned the marbles in his fingers before tossing one in the air and managing to hold it there. After making sure that one was suspended, he turned to the other marble, although the other quickly dropped once he turned his attention away from it. It zipped back to his hand before it could bounce too far away and he started to try again.
Just gotta remember this one too...

" focus, that's why i said work with only one " She said " The force takes grate focus to begin with, Not everyone is grate to begin with, i struggled at first. And i still do when learning new more powerful force powers. The deep breaths, relax focus only on the marble you want to move" she said " not only only that you need peasants, You try to move to fast " she said keeping her voice calm and soft. " remember this, The journey of a thousand miles must start, with peasants and an open mind."
He nodded, taking a deep breath and starting again.
One of the other Jedi masters came over to Celtic after watching her and Nick for a minute or two. "I'm sorry to interrupt your training, but do you mind if I speak with you a moment?"
Nick glanced over at them and the marble started to fall again. He caught it quickly and held it there, suspended, watching them out of the corner of his eyes.

"Yes" Celtic said getting up " just keep working i'll be back" She said to her padawan.
"I will," Nick replied, not daring to take his eyes from the marble this time.
The Master walked with Celtic until they were outside. "You're training him well, Master Corcoran... But that's not the reason I've come to speak with you. The Jedi Council has just gotten new information that has told us the location of one of the assassins who tried to kill one of the Republic generals last week. We've decided to send you and your padawan after him, if you're up to it."

" that might be just what he needs, a little time away from the temple will do us both some good" Celtic said with a smile " i accept"
"Fantastic. The sooner you can leave, the better. We'll send you the coordinates once you're on your way."

Celtic nodded " Right, will gather our stuff and head on." She said bowing her head and turn to return to her Padawan " Seems we have been assigned to track down an Assassin"she said walking up " i need you to return to your room and gather what ever you may need, and meet my at my ship in one hour" she said.
"We're what- wait- we're what?" he repeated in surprise, dropping the marbles he had been suspending in the air. He quickly picked them up again and hurried off to his room. "An assassin... Sweet!"

Celtic shook her head softly and walked to her room, getting a few things she put in her bag and headed for the docking bay where her ship, the guiding light was. She leaned onto the side of her ship waiting for her Padawan.
Nick didn't need a whole lot- just a change of clothes in case something happened, his lightsaber which was safely attached to his belt, and a blaster in case of emergencies- uncivilized, yes, but he would rather be uncivilized than dead.
He slung his pack over his shoulder and walked down to the ship, stopping when he reached Celtic.
"Who're we hunting down? What're we doing?"

" im not sure yet, the details of the mission when be sent to us once where underway" she said turning and walked onto her ship
He followed her inside, tossing his bag in one of the little cargo holds. "Any droids comin' with us, or is it just us?"

" i got one to fly the ship so we can train more, that is if your not to tired" she said
"Nah. We're goin' against an assassin, right? I'm gonna need all the training I can get. What's next?"

" you need to work on the same thing, but lets wait till where on our why it will probubly take a while to get there. "
"I wouldn't doubt it," Nick agreed as the little R6 droid beeped the coordinates to Celtic.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus