Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

R6 confessed that he had been hoping that it would never happen but might as well face it with dignity. If the other droids laughed at him however, he would personally blame Celtic.
Nick shook his head, grinning as they entered the town. It seemed rural and a tad underdeveloped, although it seemed to have a fairly busy trade market going. "What next, Master Celtic?"
Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

Hmm" Celtic said looking around " not even sure what he looks like.. but i think we need to lay low for a while and keep watch. im sure we will find him or her sooner or latter"
"They sent us a name, didn't they? How else should they know where he was?"
R6 beeped urgently and printed out a small piece of paper from one of his inner circuits, handing it to Celtic. It contained the name of their target, but not what they looked like. Still, it was something to base their search off of.

"Rettshk" Celtic said " who do they have such weard names" she said with a soft laugh.
"Weird name is right," he agreed, reading over Celtic's shoulder. "Thanks R6. So do we wait or go asking around or what?"

(( i got that name with a Starwars name genarater XD it dont work anymore but i have alot of names from it saved ))

" lets wait away, we dont want people alerting him where surching for him" she said
(Lol cool xD)

"What do we do until then? Just... Act casual?" Nick asked, glancing around. There didn't seem to be a whole lot to do here, unless you liked shopping for stuff from the street vendors.

" yep" Celtic said " i know its boring but we can risk anything.. i since the darkside and we cant let them know where here" she said
R6 boldly told them that he was willing to fight any Siths they came across.
"You're very brave, R6, but I don't think we wanna get in a fight just yet," Nick replied with a small laugh as he leaned up against a wall to wait.

Celtic stood next to him quietly, her purple eyes watching the streets.
"I'm gonna go walk around," he finally stated, unable to just stand there any longer. "C'mon, R6." With that he strode down the street with the droid tagging along behind saying just how interesting this all was.

Celtic was about to protest when she sinced something and she looked around ~ something not right here~ she thought
Nick still wasn't that great at noticing disturbances in the Force, so he didn't know what was happening with Celtic. R6 was complaining that he was getting sand in his systems.
"I'll clean you up once we leave," the padawan told him, patting his head reassuringly.

Celtic reached to her side for her lightsaber, and was suddently knocked back into a wall by a force push.

(( you want to play the sith or i can use my sith char.. XD but i think it be easier if he was NPC then we both can play him))
(Yeah, npc is probably better. You can start it off if you want)

R6 let out a startled squeal and Nick glanced up quickly, finally sensing something was up. His suspicions were confirmed when he saw his mentor flattened against a wall and he darted forward, flicking the green blade of his light saber out and looking for the source of the dark force. "R6, STAY BACK!" He knew the droid was headstrong and pretty reckless, and he didn't want his friend to get hurt.

" Nicky stay back " Celtic said braking the hold on her and whipped out her lightsabers " show yourself!" she called out.
"C'mon, this is what I'm actually good at!" Nick protested, shifting his weight on his heels.
R6 was beeping furiously as he scanned the area for a Sith.

" nicky please, your good but not good enough to fight a sith lord.. and by the power i since hes just that" she said seeing movement in the shadows as a red lightsaber was ignited " Please RUN!" she said to him trying to stay calm.
If Nick was anything, he was stubborn. "But Master-"
R6 started rolling forward to attack once he saw the red lightsaber, being the foolishly loyal little droid he was. Nick grabbed him and dragged him back, although he still didn't want to leave Celtic alone. If this guy really was a Sith Lord, she was gonna need all the help she could get.

Celtic slipped to the side and blocked the blade at it came at her, and her eyes meet the sith's. She gasped as she recognized him. she let her guard down in shock and he took that moment to trow her away, celtic his the ground hard laying there daized for a moment but then stood up " Nicky, run..or atlest hide, that's an order!" She said not caring about herself she wanted her Padawan safe

(( can you play the sith now so this duel will be a bit more fun for me XD ))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus