Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

R6 told them the location of the guy, which was a house built of sandstone not too far away.
"Thanks, R6. We'll be right back." He stepped out, squinting against the sand, and waited for Celtic to take the lead, a hand resting on the hilt of his lightsaber.
Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

Celtic walked off the ship and headded off for the location.
Nick followed along behind her, stopping once they reached the house.
"So what? We just knock or somethin'? You've gotta be some kinda stupid to go home after trying to kill a senator."
R6, in the meantime, was busy wheeling in circles around the ship like a guard dog. He wanted to make sure no Siths came by and planted something inside or tinkered with it so it'd explode or something equally dreadful when they came back. He was a loyal droid, if anything. It would probably be the end of him one day, but it was still an admirable quality.

Celtic bit her lip as she thought " im not sure to be honest" she sighed " i since s trap"
"I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Split up? I go in back, you go in front and we meet up in the middle and bust some heads?"

Celtic smiled " if theres a trap in there it wont be easy..If we spring the trap that will make our job a hole lot easyer" she said with a sly smile.
"We both don't want to get caught at once," he pointed out, thinking about it a moment. "I'll follow your lead though, Master Celtic. Whatever's best."

" no i'll spring the trap. Keep your sinces keen and if you since me in any danger. call for help before you do anything elce" she said " this Assassin has to be brought in at all chost" she said
"I'll call R6 from the ship. I'll wait out here, then- be careful, will ya?"

" You as well" Celtic said moveing to the door and put a hand on the door and pushed it open " its unlocked..." she said glanceing at Nicky before she stepped inside.
"Yeah, definitely a trap. R6, stand by, okay? Something's up."

R6 beeped recognition of the order and continued looping around the ship waiting for the call to come and help.

Celtic looked around, it was dark she kept walking deeper into the house

(( you can chose what happens ))
(Sorry I poofed xP)

"A Jedi, eh? I should've known." A small being came out of the shadows, although this was not its true form- this thing was a shifter, which was obvious if its force was explored carefully enough. "Got a padawan following you too? That's too bad, looks like I'll have to kill you both." It sighed before morphing into a much larger being, letting out a low snarl.

Nick was waiting outside, listening carefully to what was happening inside. When he heard the growl he sighed; how did he know that was going to happen?
"R6, requesting immediate backup, we've got a live one here," he said quickly, his lightsaber flickering to life.

Celtic grabbed her light saber " dont mess with my padawan" she said igniting the purple blade
The thing roared at her, exposing huge fangs as it reared back before lunging at her with a snarl.

"R6, get over here, hurry!" Nick said urgently, his eyes widening as he heard the roar. "C'mon! I'm goin' in, you go in too once you get here, alright? Just hurry up about it!" With that he slipped around to the back as was originally planned. If she was busy distracting it he could probably slip in unnoticed.

R6 beeped apologetically, increasing his speed as he wheeled over the sand.

Celtic leaped back out of the way " to slow mate" she said with a sly smile.
It growled and grew itself longer claws, swiping at her before letting out an odd yelp and whirling around, swiping at Nick.
He had come in through the back, quite unseen, and had proceeded to whack its tail off to get its attention.
"I'm assuming this is our little buddy Rettshk?" Nick asked, dodging a swipe with ease and getting in a poke of his own.

(( he could escape and Celtic can be badly hurt.. it make the RP a bit longer beuse they would have to track him down again when shes able ))

Celtic slipped out of the way just in time to miss the claws while he was distracted by Nicky she leaped on its back.
(And there's always that lovely Sith Lord to deal with too *hehehe*)

The shifter shrieked and quickly grew spines on its back, snapping at Celtic angrily as it tried to get her off. Nick darted in and took a swing at its chest, although it backed off quickly and received a sort of burn instead of an actual cut. They two proceeded to get in a bit of a swordfight and Nick was actually doing pretty well until the newly regenerated tail came around and smacked him in the face, sending him flying backwards and into a wall.
Oops. Forgot about the tail.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus