Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

"Can't we- ah, you're just gonna tell me to shut up and be patient. Never mind." He took the lightsaber off his belt and flicked it on, twirling the green beam of light as he paced- it was something he always did when he was thinking.
Celtic Amilia Corcor (played by Sweetyceltic) Topic Starter

Celtic watched him " Are you alright?" she asked him " you seem a bit stressed"
"No. I'm just thinking. I'm fine," he replied, watching the beam of light as he held it in front of his face.

Celtic nodded " alright" she said looking out at the stars
He turned it off, watching the beam of light retract into the handle and he clipped it back on his belt, pacing the ship.
"Why'd you think someone'd want to assassinate a senator?"

" i dont know" Celtic said " some people just dont like them"
"Still, you don't exactly go around killing people you don't like. I dunno..." He shrugged, looking out the windows as well.
The R6 droid buzzed and beeped again, alerting Celtic that they were approaching the planet that matched their coordinates.

" almost there, hod on, may be a rought landing" she said
"When is it never a rough landing?" he pointed out, bracing himself against a wall.

Celric laughed a little and held on to the chairs arms
Eventually they broke through the atmosphere and that settled the bumping down a bit. R6 pointed out a landing pad and suggested they land there, since the town wasn't too far away.

" good idea R6" Celtic said nodding
The droid took them in and landed them there on the pad, pleased that he had had a good idea.
Nick stepped out of the ship, tugging his cloak on and looking around. "Looks like a desert kind of planet... You were right again."

" i hate sand" Celtic mudderd as she stepped off the ship, and laughed softly " i think half the plants we have seen are desert"
"I mean, why couldn't this guy have landed in, like, a forest or somethin'? Why is it always a desert?" He sighed, flipping his hood up for some protection against the sand. "We taking R6 with us?"

" i dont know" Celtic said
"C'mon, then. I don't think anyone's gonna steal the ship or anything."
R6 popped out of his position on the wing and scooted over to where they were, leaving tread marks in the sand.
"Keep up, alright?"
The little droid agreed fervently, going in a small circle.

Celtic laughed softly and shook her head " remind me to paint R6 purple when we return" she said
R6, who currently had coppery-brown stripes, let out a high-pitched squeal of disbelief. Nick laughed at the droid, patting him on the head as they started walking.
"Don't worry, R6, I think you'll look good in purple."
R6 wasn't exactly convinced but he went with it.

Celtic laughed a bit " aww come now R6 you know it was bound to happen one day" she said

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Star Wars (Nicky Lee)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus